• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed !

34 posts in this topic

It's cool Mark. This hobby is so addictive. I've contemplated selling so many of my books for other books.

Are you getting the Hulk 1 anyway?

Oh, Hell Yeah !

Scan?

IH145.jpg

Sweet book.

Thanks Dave, now I just gotta pay it off lol

When did pre-heroes get hot? I had about a 30 year hiatus in collecting, and I remember back in the day no one really seemed to care much about them. They really are super cool though, and I agree that keeping your Sandman is a good move.

The Prototypes have been hot for as long as I've been collecting . The others are hit or miss really.

When did pre-heroes get hot? I had about a 30 year hiatus in collecting, and I remember back in the day no one really seemed to care much about them. They really are super cool though, and I agree that keeping your Sandman is a good move.

The Prototypes have been hot for as long as I've been collecting . The others are hit or miss really.

They have really heated up in the last couple of years...most likely because they were undervalued and underappreciated to a degree and when the Census numbers started trending up along with the prices it created your normal supply-demand curve... 2c

Plus the books and the covers are so damn cool who can resist... :headbang:

I think the pre-heroes heated up as soon as I started collecting them... that's the lot of my collecting life.

And when you sell the market will crash.

It's all your fault. :makepoint: