• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do, Part the Second...

1,096 posts in this topic

I am full on in a snarky, don't want to do anything, slightly iritable mood today. meh

My mood may change, as I am wont to do, so don't quote me.

:banana:

too late ;)

Being that your location is Whoville, I have to assume you are The Grinch.

Thanks Grinch.

I am full on in a snarky, don't want to do anything, slightly iritable mood today. meh

My mood may change, as I am wont to do, so don't quote me.

:banana:

too late ;)

Being that your location is Whoville, I have to assume you are The Grinch.

Thanks Grinch.

No, duh, if I were The Grinch, my location would be Mt Crumpet. :makepoint:

mile high has a nice rep of not sending what u order, i would leave negative feedback, kill the stars and let the folks at ebay go to work undoing my negative feedback which they would do to keep a seller like mile high happy.

One question. Were any of the 40 other books you ordered the same as any in my sig line?

Oddly enough, not a single one.

They may be a little rarer than what you normally buy. Keep on how you're doing it, though. (thumbs u

It's funny I read this right after strolling down memory lane in the Showcase NE thread. Ironic.

I'd probably forget the whole thing and never buy from the guy again. Who is it, btw?

All will be revealed...in due time....

:grin:

Are we at the point yet to start guessing who it is?

Bored.

:juggle:

neutral feedback. clearly screwed you. their mistake. not so egregious it deserves negative though.

Probably the best advice, because:

mile high has a nice rep of not sending what u order, i would leave negative feedback, kill the stars and let the folks at ebay go to work undoing my negative feedback which they would do to keep a seller like mile high happy.

See, now if it was Lone Star, you could just PM Conan and he'd make sure everything was taken care of correctly.

Chuck.... you're going to have to track him down at a convention and... well, make sure someone is recording the conversation, because it will be hilarious to watch that huckster in action...