• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do, Part the Second...

1,096 posts in this topic

So, it looks like I have two choices, ignore mikenyc completely from now on or take him off ignore, leave the passive aggressive by the roadside, and go at him full force.

Whatever shall I choose? hm

I'm tempted to make him an offer. If he ignores RMA completely from now on, I'll ignore him completely from now on. I don't think he's willing to do that. I don't think he's capable of doing that.

:lol: Really, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize, please continue.

Sometimes its hard to be a woman

Giving all your love to just one man

You'll have bad times

And he'll have good times

Doing things that you don't understand

But if you love him you'll forgive him

Even though he's hard to understand

And if you love him

Oh be proud of him

'Cause after all he's just a man

Stand by your man

Give him two arms to cling to

And something warm to come to

When nights are cold and lonely

Stand by your man

And tell the world you love him

Keep giving all the love you can

Stand by your man

Stand by your man

And show the world you love him

Stand by your man

You really, truly don't understand that the mods and board rules protect you, do you?

You have no idea how you would be shredded if "anything went", do you?

Oh, you poor, sad, naive little boy.

:lol:

Is Jeffro your inferior shill?

Also, what would you do? Type harder? Your life has become so intertwined with these boards, or really with Internet boards in general, you fail to see that the threat of "shredding" is laughable. Now before I get a strike for continuing, and you break your finger hitting the notify button, I'll stop.

Lastly, how about you get your poodle to stop yapping in my direction, and we'll continue on our merry way. (thumbs u

You have no idea.

You've given up so much personal information about yourself that any relatively intelligent person could reduce you to a quivering puddle of pain using that information against you; it would be a cakewalk.

You should thank two things: personal ethics, and this board's moderation policies.

Do not forget that.

As for "hitting the notify button"...you think very highly of yourself, don't you....?

So, it looks like I have two choices, ignore mikenyc completely from now on or take him off ignore, leave the passive aggressive by the roadside, and go at him full force.

I'm tempted to make him an offer. If he ignores RMA completely from now on, I'll ignore him completely from now on. I don't think he's willing to do that. I don't think he's capable of doing that.

You'll have bad times

And if you love him

Oh be proud of him

Stand by your man

Stand by your man

Stand by your man

Stand by your man

Stand by your man

You really, truly don't understand that the mods and board rules protect you, do you?

Also, what would you do? Type harder? Your life has become so intertwined with these boards, or really with Internet boards in general, you fail to see that the threat of "shredding" is laughable. Now before I get a strike for continuing, and you break your finger hitting the notify button, I'll stop.

Lastly, how about you get your poodle to stop yapping in my direction, and we'll continue on our merry way. (thumbs u

You have no idea.

You've given up so much personal information about yourself that any relatively intelligent person could reduce you to a quivering puddle of pain using that information against you; it would be a cakewalk.

You should thank two things: personal ethics, and this board's moderation policies.

Do not forget that.

As for "hitting the notify button"...you think very highly of yourself, don't you....?

You're bordering dangerously close to a threat RMA. I'm trying hard RMA. I know what you want RMA. You should stop now RMA.

You'll have bad times

And if you love him

Oh be proud of him

Stand by your man

Stand by your man

Stand by your man

Stand by your man

Stand by your man

You have no idea.

Do not forget that.

I love your use of the semicolon :cloud9:

Guys, it's getting a bit heated...perhaps try walking away from the computer before someone is forced to walk away?

:popcorn:

If you really wanted that, you wouldn't have pulled up a chair and grabbed your popcorn (tsk)

Guys, it's getting a bit heated...perhaps try walking away from the computer before someone is forced to walk away?

If you really wanted that, you wouldn't have pulled up a chair and grabbed your popcorn (tsk)

No I do want them to walk away. But I'm sure they won't.

No I do want them to walk away. But I'm sure they won't.

Mikey should walk away. It's like watching a little kid get bullied around...

:whistle: