• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Northstar Collection

158 posts in this topic

They actually look like true 9.6 and 9.8's, not like some of the krap we have seen of late. I can see that #4 becoming the first 9.8, bidding should be insane on these.

The #5 looks incredible. Very fresh looking.

i thought you only look at DCs :baiting:

They actually look like true 9.6 and 9.8's, not like some of the krap we have seen of late. I can see that #4 becoming the first 9.8, bidding should be insane on these.

exactly. where's the "another HG Marvel collection" zzz

exactly. where's the "another HG Marvel collection" zzz

Shows you how impressive these books are that I'm not poking fun at them. :P At least based on the scans, the FF 5, 10 and 12 are among the freshest looking copies I've ever seen of these books.

It also makes a big difference that these aren't the typical post-1964 SA Marvels that make up the majority of the recent collections brought to market. Early HG FFs are really underrepresented in the major SA pedigrees.

Anyone know what the 1, 2 and 3 look like? :popcorn:

Shows you how impressive these books are that I'm not poking fun at them.

It's just part of you pre-Christmas behavioral upswing. Pandering in order to extract more from Santa. (:

And we can look forward to the drdonaldblake thread in Comics General about two weeks from now.

lol

And the books do look great. May just be the Heritage scan, but the FF#5 looks even better than the WM copy (which is a stunner in it's own right).

These are kind of nice too:

FF12-96-NS.jpg

That FF #12 should go berserk. Perfectly centred, white pages. Wow.

Comiclink is showing a $70K sale for their 9.6 that can't hold a candle to this copy. $100K book right here.

I don't think it'll go $100K but who knows?

So did C'link sell another 9.6?

I thought they just sold a 9.6 OW for $48K?

FF12-96-NS.jpg

Comiclink is showing a $70K sale for their 9.6 that can't hold a candle to this copy. $100K book right here.

+1 The other one looks a 9.4 imo so I can see this one taking in 100k easily.

FF12-96-NS.jpg

Only if a couple people think they can smush it into a 9.8.

This shows as sold in their regular exchange, 70 big one's. Someone pulled the trigger too soon.

Link

Huh. That looks like it might be the Saginaw copy. Didn't notice that book earlier.

FF12-96-NS.jpg

And fresh. The other NM copies I`ve seen were structurally solid, but didn`t pop the way that this book does.