• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How long does it take E. Gerber to ship an order?

19 posts in this topic

My wife ordered me some Mylites and Fullbacks for me over a month ago that was supposed to be a birthday present (today). I was going to spend the day re-bagging and boarding comics in my underwear (which sounds like pretty much a perfect day to me). Is E.Gerber super backed up right now or what? They have charged her credit card, but haven't replied to her email inquiries yet. Next time I'll just direct her to HotFlips.

I used to order from E. Gerber. They always took forever to ship, several weeks even though I'm just a few states away on the east coast. I switched to HotFlips. Every order I've ever placed has shipped the same day or next morning. Lots of board testimonials say the same thing.

E. Gerber also once wanted to charge board member OldGuy the international shipping rate because he lives in New Mexico.

I just recently ordered 1000 M2's/.5Backs (maybe a month ago... ?)

They shipped pretty quickly; I think I had the boxes within a week...

but the experience was... interesting. They asked for my CC# over email, which I gave them, but then never confirmed that anything was ready or that they even got my information. My order was shipped to my previous address... when I asked about it, they said they could change the shipping address for a $10 fee and that they sent to the old address b/c I didn't send a new one.

I suppose my order was pretty small for them, so I kind of understand... but it felt rather unprofessional.

Still... I got my order, and everything's cool now. (I'm through the first 500... 2 boards were torn, but no other problems)

I think I'll try hotflips when these run out at the beginning of the year.

I've ordered a few times from them, and things always went smooth. It took about 1 week to receive. I haven't ordered anything this year though.

When I do order, I get the feeling I am talking to 1 person in a very small room somewhere, like it's a 1 man operation. I doubt that is the case, but it feels that way.

I've ordered a few times from them, and things always went smooth. It took about 1 week to receive. I haven't ordered anything this year though.

When I do order, I get the feeling I am talking to 1 person in a very small room somewhere, like it's a 1 man operation. I doubt that is the case, but it feels that way.

I got the same feeling

Arg. And the final nut punch. Not only did my Mylites not come in, but the ComicBase 15 software my wife got me is missing the registration card (with serial number) so that I can't install it! I'm going back to collected baseball cards.