• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOP 5 GRAILS - THAT YOU OWN

1,214 posts in this topic

1. X-Men 35 CGC 9.8

2. X-Men 54 CGC 9.8

3. X-Men 63 CGC 9.8

4. X-Men 47 CGC 9.6

5. X-Men 56 CGC 9.6

Aint that all the comics you own now? lol

:tonofbricks:

Still have a short box of raws and a couple of other slabs

The top five grails that I own are all Uncanny X-men books: 94 - the first new X-men in series, 101 - first Phoenix and probably the only book I will buy from greggy, 132 - the last book I needed to complete my run, kudos to Steve, 143 - triple SS and 255 and/or 261 - the 261 came from MutantKeys - bought they only copies I have ever seen for sale. All of these were harder than heck for me to pick up. The 143 was signed by Byrne on my birthday. :)

Nice (thumbs u Your 94-143 run is the envy of all us bronze X-Men collectors.

It's been a while since I updated my list:

Amazing Adventures 11 - 9.8 white

Amazing Spider-Man 121 & 122 - both 9.8 white

X-Men 94 - 9.6 off-white

X-Men 15 - 9.4 white Pacific Coast The Origin of the Beast Thanks, Doc...

Yeah, but look at the centering on his copy. Besides the one I see on Heritage now, I rarely see centering as nice as his.

Here she is. You can judge for yourself if you would kick her out of bed for off-white pages...

X-Men94CGC9.jpg

Yeah, but look at the centering on his copy. Besides the one I see on Heritage now, I rarely see centering as nice as his.

Here she is. You can judge for yourself if you would kick her out of bed for off-white pages...

X-Men94CGC9.jpg

That is such a nice book. (worship)(worship)

My grails that I have had the good fortune of getting so far

X-Men #94

Brave & Bold #30

JLA #4

GL #59

Nick Fury Agent of Shield #1

:cloud9:

X-Men94CGC9.jpg

sweet copy. :applause:

sweet copy. :applause:

I still remember the first time I saw her. It was love at first sight. I asked Mr. Highgrade if he could hook us up and the rest was history...a true comic book love story. <3

ASM #15 (kraven)

ASM #41 (rhino)

TTA #44 (wasp)

TOS #50 (mandarin)

FF #52 (black panther)

I like first app.

No TOS 39 or AF 15? lol

Nice books!

Not many right now...All are pretty much mini grails :shrug:

ASM #129 1st Punisher

FF #48 1st Silver Surfer (also have #49 & 50)

FF #51 "This Man This Monster" - Arguably one of the greatest comic stories of all time

FF #52 1st Black Panther

Not many right now...All are pretty much mini grails :shrug:

ASM #129 1st Punisher

FF #48 1st Silver Surfer (also have #49 & 50)

FF #51 "This Man This Monster" - Arguably one of the greatest comic stories of all time

FF #52 1st Black Panther

:applause:

I'd say that's a good start!

The top five grails that I own are all Uncanny X-men books: 94 - the first new X-men in series, 101 - first Phoenix and probably the only book I will buy from greggy, 132 - the last book I needed to complete my run, kudos to Steve, 143 - triple SS and 255 and/or 261 - the 261 came from MutantKeys - bought they only copies I have ever seen for sale. All of these were harder than heck for me to pick up. The 143 was signed by Byrne on my birthday. :)
Are the 255 & 261 hard to find in high grade?

Are the 255 & 261 hard to find in high grade?

You bet your azz.