• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOP 5 GRAILS - THAT YOU OWN

1,214 posts in this topic

Wow! Do you have a More Fun 52 or All American 16?

I have Poor- copies of All American 16 and Flash 1 that I didn't scan, but here's a low-grade More Fun 52.

MoreFun52B.jpg

I guess I should just go post this stuff in one of the Golden Age threads instead of hijacking this one. Sorry about that.

Not hijacking. You were only supposed to post 5 grails, not every single comic grail that ever existed and that you also happen to own. Follow the rules next time. :baiting:

:sorry: Okay.

Don't mind him. It's not every day that we get to see an Action 1 or Tec 27. Post 'em if you got 'em.

Not hijacking. You were only supposed to post 5 grails, not every single comic grail that ever existed and that you also happen to own. Follow the rules next time. :baiting:

No.no.no. Don't stop. I was only joking. I love seeing these books. I was just funning that most of us might have a grail or even five, but you've got them all. It's really an amazing collection. Please keep posting scans.

No.no.no. Don't stop. I was only joking. I love seeing these books. I was just funning that most of us might have a grail or even five, but you've got them all. It's really an amazing collection. Please keep posting scans.

No offense taken. :grin:

You're right about the 5 grails rule though, so I think I'll spread some of this stuff around in the Golden Age threads. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Great books! Thank you for posting them.

I wonder if Bangzoom can trump that? hm

I think Bangzoom can trump just about anything posted by just about anyone, with the possible exception of JBcomicbox.

Don't mind him. It's not every day that we get to see an Action 1 or Tec 27. Post 'em if you got 'em.

:applause: