• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, tonight I ran into Batman at Target.

42 posts in this topic

(He was doing some charity event at Target, and was talking to all of the kids and taking pictures.)

What's Target ?

A department store in the US. Groceries, clothing, pharmacy, etc.

(thumbs u

Cool looking car.

Really sweet car. Is that a Ferrari?

yes

lol

lol

I confused the logo with a Ferrari...and didn't read the caption...but okay either way it's a sweet ride and insanely priced.

The Tumbler is a good Batmobile for this Batman. It fits in perfectly with the rest of the world that Nolan built up around this Batman. If you saw the Tumbler in say, the Tim Burton Batman, it would be very out of place.

The Tumbler is a good Batmobile for this Batman. It fits in perfectly with the rest of the world that Nolan built up around this Batman. If you saw the Tumbler in say, the Tim Burton Batman, it would be very out of place.
Indeed.

Plus,The Tumbler would kick @$$ on the highway :whee:

http://columbia.patch.com/articles/batman-needed-help-howard-county-police-respond#photo-8317119

The same Batman at Halloween.

He has a pretty nice suit, but I have a regular customer at my resturant that has a better one. But, he drives an Accord. Accord =/= Batmobile... at all.

Two weeks ago the car in front of me had the plate 'BATMOBLE'. It was a Camry. I think not.

Marvelfangirl- Someone did build a Tumbler in real life. It got terrible gas mileage. I'm fairly certain the one for the movie only got 8MPG.

Marvelfangirl- Someone did build a Tumbler in real life. It got terrible gas mileage. I'm fairly certain the one for the movie only got 8MPG.

8 MPG is definitely about right for hauling that piece of machinery.

Tumbler specs (via Wiki):

Length: 15 feet (4.57 m)

Width: 9 feet 4 inches (2.84 m)

Weight: 2.5 short tons (2.3 t)

Acceleration: 0-60 in 5.6 seconds.

Engine: 5.7 liter GM V8 engine capable of 500 horsepower (370 kW).

I had a car that was 20 feet long, weighed 3 tons, had 500 horsepower 8.1 liter engine and did the quarter-mile in 14 seconds. I didn't quite get 8 MPG, and it couldn't climb any walls or turn into a motorcycle :(

8 MPG is definitely about right for hauling that piece of machinery.

Tumbler specs (via Wiki):

Length: 15 feet (4.57 m)

Width: 9 feet 4 inches (2.84 m)

Weight: 2.5 short tons (2.3 t)

Acceleration: 0-60 in 5.6 seconds.

Engine: 5.7 liter GM V8 engine capable of 500 horsepower (370 kW).

I had a car that was 20 feet long, weighed 3 tons, had 500 horsepower 8.1 liter engine and did the quarter-mile in 14 seconds. I didn't quite get 8 MPG, and it couldn't climb any walls or turn into a motorcycle :(

What kind of car was it?

What kind of car was it?

IMG_1505.JPG

IMG_1504.JPG

My '77 Hearse. I don't have it anymore. :( I've since downsized to a smaller '71 Camaro. Haha.

What. That is seven kinds of amazing. I've always wanted a hearse, but I might settle for this instead:

happydaydiner_071407_hotrod08

http://columbia.patch.com/articles/batman-needed-help-howard-county-police-respond#photo-8317119

The same Batman at Halloween.

He has a pretty nice suit, but I have a regular customer at my resturant that has a better one. But, he drives an Accord. Accord =/= Batmobile... at all.

Two weeks ago the car in front of me had the plate 'BATMOBLE'. It was a Camry. I think not.

Marvelfangirl- Someone did build a Tumbler in real life. It got terrible gas mileage. I'm fairly certain the one for the movie only got 8MPG .

Does it have all the gadgets? lol:insane: