• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, tonight I ran into Batman at Target.

42 posts in this topic

This guy lives in my area: http://twitpic.com/4f2h3p His tag says BATMAN on it.

I've seen him around. I have a Batman related vanity plate as well, and he once honked and waved at me. Anyhow, I was pulling up to Target with my mom and dad when the following happened.

Me: DAD IT'S BATMAN.

Dad: Uh what.

Me:BATMAN. *poining*

Dad: Ok...where?

Me: DAD BATMAN IS GOING INTO TARGET.

Dad: ............................................................WHAT A NERD.

So at one point mom and I couldn't find dad, and as we were walking by I look at her and go...;

Me: Maybe we can ask the world's greatest detective to help us find him.

Mom: No, I'd really rather not.

(He was doing some charity event at Target, and was talking to all of the kids and taking pictures.)

Never a dull moment in Baltimore.

it all starts out so innocently; tricking out your lambo with some bat signs, and before you know it, you're in a full blown batsuit, with eye makeup, doing some charity gig for kids at a (what did you call it?) Target..

it all starts out so innocently; tricking out your lambo with some bat signs, and before you know it, you're in a full blown batsuit, with eye makeup, doing some charity gig for kids at a (what did you call it?) Target..

lollol ...... its french.... tar - ge'

Better then what the Ghostbusters had at the begenning of what? The second year? (movie). Batman, entertaining kids? pffffff

Even the echo one deserved better then that.

OT: Wish I could oiwn a 1/18 of Echo One.