• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheetah and His Everything Journal

1,085 posts in this topic

Planet Comics 71

Planet71.jpg

This cover does it for me. Something in the lines, the female form, the composition screams at me.

I have a few mid grade copies at this point. Will have a high grade copy someday without a doubt.

:applause:

The later Planet issues are seriously tough to find in high grade. adamstrange has some stunning copies but I've yet to get enough compromising photographs of him to force him to sell them to me.

Dover: Best to grab one when you find one you like. It took me over a decade of looking to get the set of the last 8 that I have now.

Cheetah: My 71 is unlikely to be any better than your copy.

Is this your oldest comic?

I remember when Heritage had a good portion of the Church Popular run as there were some spectacular copies. I'd have bought a couple except that they were part of an enormous multi-auction consignment from Geppi.

I'll start on another reprint series, Popular Comics. A lot of the later issues are fairly inexpensive for even the high quality copies.

Popular Comics 10

Popular10FC.jpg

Is this your oldest comic?

I remember when Heritage had a good portion of the Church Popular run as there were some spectacular copies. I'd have bought a couple except that they were part of an enormous multi-auction consignment from Geppi.

I'll start on another reprint series, Popular Comics. A lot of the later issues are fairly inexpensive for even the high quality copies.

Popular Comics 10

Popular10FC.jpg

I have a Famous Funnies 17 that I think is a year older than this one but it is not graded. It's a beautiful copy but I'll probably get it graded anyway. :baiting: