• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheetah and His Everything Journal

1,085 posts in this topic

Amazing Planets. How long did it take you to collect those?

I've been on it for over three years, now.

Noob :baiting:

Yes, but an aggressive noob.

True. You've been going like

GangBustersLogo.jpg

This is a cool cover :cloud9:

You know I so rarely looked in the Journal Forum until I saw yours, Jeff. I visit it daily to live vicariously through your collection. Truly some fabulous books. I loved it earlier when you pointed out that there was one non-pedigree book in the run you posted. Most folks point out the single ped in a run. Again - (worship) (worship) (worship)

Keep 'em coming :sumo:

Popular Comics 66

Popular66FC.jpg

Planet Comics 71

Planet71.jpg

This cover does it for me. Something in the lines, the female form, the composition screams at me.

I have a few mid grade copies at this point. Will have a high grade copy someday without a doubt.

:applause:

This is a cool cover :cloud9:

You know I so rarely looked in the Journal Forum until I saw yours, Jeff. I visit it daily to live vicariously through your collection. Truly some fabulous books. I loved it earlier when you pointed out that there was one non-pedigree book in the run you posted. Most folks point out the single ped in a run. Again - (worship) (worship) (worship)

Keep 'em coming :sumo:

Popular Comics 66

Popular66FC.jpg

Thanks, Jeff.

I find that cover to be my favorite one of the ones I have, too.

Planet Comics 71

Planet71.jpg

This cover does it for me. Something in the lines, the female form, the composition screams at me.

I have a few mid grade copies at this point. Will have a high grade copy someday without a doubt.

:applause:

The later Planet issues are seriously tough to find in high grade. adamstrange has some stunning copies but I've yet to get enough compromising photographs of him to force him to sell them to me.