• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheetah and His Everything Journal

1,085 posts in this topic

Wings 61 - I think this might be my favorite non-GGA cover of the entire run.

Wings61.jpg

Hands down, my favorite cover of the run. While the GGA covers are superb as well, I think the detail and overall execution of this cover are unsurpassed. A beautiful copy! Thanks for sharing.

It's a terrific war cover. :applause:

Wings 75 - This is a Mile High book but with a lower grade than you usually see. I've always wondered if it was one of the legendary Monk books bought early by a traveling monk from Chuck Rozanski.

I have no idea if it is Monk book or not (probably not as, without the code, it probably wouldn't be traceable back to the Church collection) but the amazing thing is that there aren't more copies that are mid-grade.

Chuck describes having to hurriedly load thousands of raw Church books into orange crates. That cannot be conducive to keeping these books pristine and yet so many of them are.

Rich colors on that copy (thumbs u

Wings 75 - This is a Mile High book but with a lower grade than you usually see. I've always wondered if it was one of the legendary Monk books bought early by a traveling monk from Chuck Rozanski.

I have no idea if it is Monk book or not (probably not as, without the code, it probably wouldn't be traceable back to the Church collection) but the amazing thing is that there aren't more copies that are mid-grade.

Chuck describes having to hurriedly load thousands of raw Church books into orange crates. That cannot be conducive to keeping these books pristine and yet so many of them are.

Rich colors on that copy (thumbs u

particularly bright oranges hm