• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O/T:your top 2 funniest movies of all time

187 posts in this topic

Anybody who's got Anchorman in their top one million needs to be euthenized before they can breed. :eek:

I'm sure some North Americans feel the same way about Monty Python.

:baiting:

Anchorman is funny because of how ludicrous it is.

Yes, this. I've tried watching the Monty Python movies.....and yeah, no dice. Not funny AT ALL. I just don't find that type of "humour" entertaining. I guess that just goes to show you how your culture (and age lol) defines on what you find funny.

Just to be fair, I happen to LOVE Money Python material but humour is subjective based on the viewer. That's why this generation may not find last generations humour to be funny.

Anchorman.

:cloud9:

Most of my favorites have already been mentioned. No love for Spaceballs?

The schwartz! lol

Groundhog Day was great, but I can't watch anything with Jim Carrey, Will Farrell, or Ben Stiller. All 3 of them annoy me to no end.

I can't believe Adam Sandler isn't on that list.

I actually liked Happy Gilmore. None of the others. Not one of my favorites, but I could watch it again.

South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut

Big one for me, I don't know what it was about the scenes between the insecure Satan and Sadam in bed but almost fell out of my chair in the movie theater. Plus, the "your is gigantic and red, who else would you be? Liza Minnelli" line was pretty good.

Offensive and not safe for work

hm

I may have to watch this one tonight when the little one goes to bed.

Bad Santa

Animal House

also

Raising Arizona

CAL off-the-cuff...

When I saw Animal House when I was 14 or 15 it was the funniest thing I had ever seen, I became a big Belushi fan and that movie made me want to go to college and got me to get my grades up.

Bad Santa

Animal House

also

Raising Arizona

CAL off-the-cuff...

When I saw Animal House when I was 14 or 15 it was the funniest thing I had ever seen, I became a big Belushi fan and that movie made me want to go to college and got me to get my grades up.

Did you join a frat house? ;)

Bad Santa

Animal House

also

Raising Arizona

CAL off-the-cuff...

rent Bad Santa...

CAL who loved that movie..

Bad Santa

Animal House

also

Raising Arizona

CAL off-the-cuff...

Did you join a frat house? ;)

I STARTED a fraternity ... alas we didn't have a frat house, we were all scattered around various rooms and student flats. But we did rent a room for parties, drinking games rituals and initiations etc..

After a year we decided to go co-ed so the girls could help with the clean-up the next morning :blush:

Bad Santa

Animal House

also

Raising Arizona

CAL off-the-cuff...

rent Bad Santa...

CAL who loved that movie..

Good call.

I have it at home, it is indeed splendid in all its blackheartedness.