• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25 Best Comic Books of 2011

34 posts in this topic

i haven't read past the first issue of daredevil, thought it was terrible. Guess I need to try it again. Flashpoint sucked, Action, Batman and Detective are nothing to write home about. Haven't heard of half the indies they have listed. Bad all around list.

Very happy to see Northlanders on the list.

It's a crime that Scalped isn't listed. As he ended the #1 listing, Scalped is simply the best book on the market.

I know it may not be a popular choice, but I sure love reading RASL. Probably doesn't help that it comes out so infrequently.

Pat

Too superhero centric a list! Where are the vertigo titles?

Thank you. The fact that The Unwritten is not included is nigh criminal.

Glad I'm not alone in LOVING that series. I read it via tpb and can't get over how smart it is.

I am surprised to see three Top Shelf series on there. Has anyone read Any Empire (Top Shelf Productions) ? Sounded interesting but I don't tend to buy TS books.

I have it on the shelf. Haven't read it yet. Looks very Lemirish flipping through it.

I am surprised to see three Top Shelf series on there. Has anyone read Any Empire (Top Shelf Productions) ? Sounded interesting but I don't tend to buy TS books.

I have it on the shelf. Haven't read it yet. Looks very Lemirish flipping through it.

hm I may have to put it on my wish list.