• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teen Titans collecting thread!

35 posts in this topic

I had read somewhere that whoever was the editor or writer of B&B 60 didn't realize that the Wonder Girl in Wonder Woman was Wonder Woman as a girl, and not a seperate character.

That is correct. The editor of Brave & the Bold 60 was George Kashdan and the writer was Bob Haney. But while Wonder Woman editor Robert Kanigher had initially introduced Wonder Girl to be Wonder Woman when she was a girl, he eventually got quite sloppy with his use of Wonder Girl and it did appear as if she was a separate character.

;)

Yes, those stories featuring the whole Wonder Woman family were initially called "Impossible" stories. But Robert Kanigher got careless about making sure the term was used every time by 1965 and Wonder Girl or Wonder Tot would appear in the picture in stories which should have been regular ones.

(shrug)

I picked up almost the entire run when I was a kid. mmm WOnder Girl

I let a friend borrow # 1 and never got it back. Curse you John Nelson

bb54.jpg

bb60.jpg

I never got around to scanning the regular series books

I am glad you brought this up. I had read somewhere that whoever was the editor or writer of B&B 60 didn't realize that the Wonder Girl in Wonder Woman was Wonder Woman as a girl, and not a seperate character. So they wrote her in, and then had to come up with a backstory later.

I really Love the Teen Titans #23 cover. I have a nice copy, but it isn't scanned.

Here you go - finally got me one :grin:

TT23.jpg

IMHO, that there should be the costume on Wonder Woman in the new flick. :cloud9:

... and

Those are sweet Cardy/Adam's SS's (thumbs u

Love those "like, crazy-man" colors :headbang: