• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1000+ SA/Bronze PART2:last discounts: Congrats to JonesieD13!

240 posts in this topic

ah people from near this time zone!. BTW Annihilus I love your quotes. Bertrand was an amazing guy, even if he did end up being wrong about the basis of set theory, which Goedel prooved in one of the greatest achievements of the human mind that perhaps has ever occured. Bertrand still was a quote machine and could explain the most difficult problems in logic/set theorey that was his greatest gift. Only Jacobi Bernownski is a better communicator of everything

first person who can tell me what goedel proved that was so revolutionary gets the next thing I post

No system is capable of proving all truths about the relations of the natural numbers?

To be fair, I had to look it up. College was a loooooong time ago.

I don't know much about Bertrand Russell, but love the quote. I love pretty much everything that Sun wrote, tho.

[/quote

that's close enough to deserve something

Yea those will all be given away free. Snake Eyes if you PM or post in the next 7 minutes I shall bestoe upon you either a free book or a methodology for you know protecting your self with Al foil and a a collinder with grounded banana clamps.

It has come to my attention that a few photographs were basically banded from publishing or even use them in an art piece that would only be seen by the cross section of society the least likely to understand the difference.

Did I actually write that? I have no idea what that last sentence means.

Yea those will all be given away free. Snake Eyes if you PM or post in the next 7 minutes I shall bestoe upon you either a free book or a methodology for you know protecting your self with Al foil and a a collinder with grounded banana clamps.

It has come to my attention that a few photographs were basically banded from publishing or even use them in an art piece that would only be seen by the cross section of society the least likely to understand the difference.

That's what happens when your bottle of wine/scan posted ratio is 1:1.

;)

lol yes, it was quite the night....can't wait to get my free Spidey 129 :cloud9:

Brave and the Bold #52 3/3.5 OSPG $34 BP $17

Brave and the Bold #57 3.0 OSPG $24 BP $12

Brave and the Bold #61 3.0 OSPG $18 BP $9

Brave and the Bold #68 3.5 OSPG $16 BP $7

Brave and the Bold #70 3.5 OSPG $12 BP $5

Brave and the Bold #72 7.0 OSPG $44 BP $20

Brave and the Bold #76 6.5 OSPG $30 BP $15

Brave and the Bold #79 3.5 OSPG $16 BP $8

Brave and the Bold #80 4.0 OSPG $16 BP $8

Brave and the Bold #90 6.0 OSPG $12 BP $6