• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1000+ SA/Bronze PART2:last discounts: Congrats to JonesieD13!

240 posts in this topic

i dont think you have enough foil protecting your skull Rick. A double wammy, and Jonesie just right there to pick up our favorite herion junky in his early years. Now I know why they named him Speedy.
I'm on a budget and use cling film...

it's really not a good idea to sit on the roof of your rental car.

i dont think you have enough foil protecting your skull Rick. A double wammy, and Jonesie just right there to pick up our favorite herion junky in his early years. Now I know why they named him Speedy.

After reading this three times and not understanding it, I ran it through freetranslation.com and it came back with this:

That is a really bad translation. That's what you get for using a web site that starts with free. Maybe you should have tried that 4th time. here let me use my translation program for you:

p1013219.jpg

By higgsboson70 at 2011-07-30

That cover always cracks me up. GL is all like "Dude, you're a suck-azz role model"

It is a hilarious cover... how did he miss that his ward is on smack? It should be pretty obvious really.

I'm still not sure I understand the message though.

:hi:

As soon as American Dad ends in five minutes it is time for some serious :zzz:

Man, you gonna have to get rested up for the re-match on Monday.

I hate to tell you that I'm an LSU fan. parry.gif

Can't wait! Tailgating and partying starts tommorrow....will be here in Tuscaloosa, but we'll make it feel like New Orleans :whee:

Can't wait! Tailgating and partying starts tommorrow....will be here in Tuscaloosa, but we'll make it feel like New Orleans :whee:

Perhaps a small comic related wager is in order hm

I'm more of an NFL guy myself, but am pretty jazzed for this game. Should be a great one!

Rick is there a title you especially want to see. I think you are the only one other than me who is not sleeping (not in the literal sense, cause I know there is a lot of sleeping going on behind my back

YES! Any excuse to post one of my favorite pictures on teh innarwebz:

119892.jpg.8ea2aadaf64c2788769e7e674dfff1fd.jpg

ah people from near this time zone!. BTW Annihilus I love your quotes. Bertrand was an amazing guy, even if he did end up being wrong about the basis of set theory, which Goedel prooved in one of the greatest achievements of the human mind that perhaps has ever occured. Bertrand still was a quote machine and could explain the most difficult problems in logic/set theorey that was his greatest gift. Only Jacobi Bernownski is a better communicator of everything

first person who can tell me what goedel proved that was so revolutionary gets the next thing I post

Rick is there a title you especially want to see. I think you are the only one other than me who is not sleeping (not in the literal sense, cause I know there is a lot of sleeping going on behind my back
Well, New Gods, ect would be nice, plus the other Doc Strange. But I have to go out shortly my other half's sister's house. :eyeroll: I got a teen 'tude about it, too.

YES! Any excuse to post one of my favorite pictures on teh innarwebz:

you ain't gettin no stinken ant-man books for free

first person who can tell me what goedel proved that was so revolutionary gets the next thing I post
Can I quote wikipedia or do I have to use my own words, cause I don't understand.

ah people from near this time zone!. BTW Annihilus I love your quotes. Bertrand was an amazing guy, even if he did end up being wrong about the basis of set theory, which Goedel prooved in one of the greatest achievements of the human mind that perhaps has ever occured. Bertrand still was a quote machine and could explain the most difficult problems in logic/set theorey that was his greatest gift. Only Jacobi Bernownski is a better communicator of everything

No system is capable of proving all truths about the relations of the natural numbers?

To be fair, I had to look it up. College was a loooooong time ago.

I don't know much about Bertrand Russell, but love the quote. I love pretty much everything that Sun Tzu wrote, tho.

Well, New Gods, ect would be nice, plus the other Doc Strange. But I have to go out shortly my other half's sister's house. :eyeroll: I got a teen 'tude about it, too.

That's the most frightening thing i've heard in a while. No worries, I'll have the new gods and the good doctor up before you can . I also have a good amount of the first Mister Miracle series if you like the Kirby New Gods stuff (how can you not. I wish they had really written a book that didnt have to bring them to earth (or visa versa) for a really raw experience of you know the enlightening phrase I was going to write ther).

Did he not prove that god exists? Ok now really off to bed!

riiiiiiiight :eyeroll:

:makepoint: no he proved that any logical system that includes the operation of additon (for example the seemingly obviously statement x + 0 = x) must either be incomplete or inconsistent. By incomplete is means there exist theorums within the "logical" process of mathematics (set theory which is used to prove something like x+0=x. Not as straight forward as one would think). By inconsistent he meant that given the postulates of the system that it was possible to prove a and not a both.