• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Arizona Sales Thread CLOSED!

77 posts in this topic

Indeed Great Cover and Artist

don't mean to nit-pick but... how come her X-botton seems to be "pinned" on her breast??? and whats all those small circles on the left of it???

or am i just looking at it too hard.....opps :devil:

Indeed Great Cover and Artist

don't mean to nit-pick but... how come her X-botton seems to be "pinned" on her breast??? and whats all those small circles on the left of it???

or am i just looking at it too hard.....opps :devil:

Check out his website - most of his commissions that he does seem to incorporate his own version of their costumes. I love it because every time I look at it, I see something new!

Some of my personal pick-ups:

IMG_0407.jpg

Wow. Mike hooked you up! Nice.

By the way, I meant to ask, is that the OA for his DA print? I haven't had a chance to look and see what the print was yet.

Yes, this is the original art for his surprise print at the show.

Jon Hughes' Emma Frost w/ Emma and Wolverine head sketches in background

$125 CGC'd

I like this one

Now that is crazy! It's nice to know that Jon has stepped up his game! hm hm

Is this up for sale, or just putting out there how much this cost?

That book was for sale prior to the show opening on Sunday. I posted them for Dre as he sent the pics to my phone and I was available to list them for him. Unless Dre bought them from Jon, they were no longer for sale as of 9a on Sunday. The listed price was the price for the book during that time period.

Jon Hughes' Emma Frost w/ Emma and Wolverine head sketches in background

$125 CGC'd

I like this one

Now that is crazy! It's nice to know that Jon has stepped up his game! hm hm

Is this up for sale, or just putting out there how much this cost?

That book was for sale prior to the show opening on Sunday. I posted them for Dre as he sent the pics to my phone and I was available to list them for him. Unless Dre bought them from Jon, they were no longer for sale as of 9a on Sunday. The listed price was the price for the book during that time period.

That is correct the listed price was for the book graded if anyone wanted it. Jon, Jamie, & I talked about making some sketches happen before now and New Orleans. More to come.

I'll leave this thread open overnight for the Lady M stuff then I will shut it down.

Thanks for all that purchased!