• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatale anyone?

1,017 posts in this topic

Nice,

I'm actually looking for some money to hit me pretty soon so I can buy a couple covers my self...shouldn't have gotten greedy with my Walking Dead pages :blush: Anyhow, save a few for me lol

Don't worry, I think this may be it for my Fatale OA purchases. My Chew OA collection pretty much eats all of my OA budget!

Oh I understand, my Walking Dead collection puts a huge dent in my extra cash. There is just a couple Fatale pieces I'm interested in though...you already beat me to one :) I'll actually be in Dallas tomorrow so maybe I can talk the wife into spotting me some coin for a couple pages :wishluck:

ok, i got sucked into requesting an OA page as i'm a very weak person.

Got this from Mile High

Comics, Magazines, Trade Items, Etc. -----------------------

FATALE (2012) #1 (2ND PRINT) 3 N'Mint @ 4.50 13.50

Quantity Ordered: 5

Those must be pretty limited for mile high to be out of stock already. Nice they add a $1 surcharge on top of a brand new comic.

Being a weak person as a comic book collector is a horrible problem, particularly if you buy books from the great tempter [i.e. Jeff Branget]. He always seems to have a book that I want...

Being a weak person as a comic book collector is a horrible problem, particularly if you buy books from the great tempter [i.e. Jeff Branget]. He always seems to have a book that I want...

i'm a very impulsive buyer...that's not good either. He seems to have a great quantity of desirable books.

i'm a very impulsive buyer...that's not good either. He seems to have a great quantity of desirable books.

Which page did you request?

well i looked at quite a few US stores today and only mile high had any available and their inventory was borked. Anyways i like the rarity of them so far, the thrill of the hunt, not exactly tripping over them at every lcs.

I blame you boardies for this purchase. I didn't know that Splash Page had posted Fatale pages until someone mentioned it last week. I just couldn't help myself...

Yeah, it was me and I hate you for it. You beat me by 3 days for the cash. lol

Again, great score. (thumbs u

I blame you boardies for this purchase. I didn't know that Splash Page had posted Fatale pages until someone mentioned it last week. I just couldn't help myself...

:devil:

Thanks for the support! I'm going to try and get the copy of Fatale 1 that you sold me signed in Oakland next month :) I think I'm going to try to get Brubaker to sign the cover too, if I can find a nice opening for him to sign.

the one that looks like a scene from North by Northwest...with the plane chasing the car. page 8

Thanks for the support! I'm going to try and get the copy of Fatale 1 that you sold me signed in Oakland next month :) I think I'm going to try to get Brubaker to sign the cover too, if I can find a nice opening for him to sign.

Same here if I can make it. ;)

the one that looks like a scene from North by Northwest...with the plane chasing the car. page 8

I thought about that page, then wimped out and bought page 1 lol

Same here if I can make it. ;)

Sweet! Looking forward to the show!

i saw this from an article in october.

"It's a 12-issue story at this point, and it might get bigger."

i wonder if that has changed since they now call it an ongoing series.

I wonder if it will be ongoing in the same way that Criminal and Incognito are ongoing?