• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatale anyone?

1,017 posts in this topic

So what's the consensus here...are we able to talk about this book openly or is it going to be filled with spoiler tags?

I would like to at some point. Why don't we wait until issue 3 comes out, then talk about issue 1. I've mentioned this before, but I really liked the first issue. I feel like it sets up a lot of potential story lines for Brubaker & Phillips to work with. It was a little slow and didn't have a ton of action, but I was really drawn into it and read the issue again a couple of times.

Julio- what was your general reaction to the first issue?

I created a new thread for discussion of the book

Finally read #2. Holy carp. Taking it to the other thread.

was following Fatale sales the past couple days, a copy of the 1st with girl on front sold for $16.00. A seller had a bunch of 1a and 1b for sale, one guy bought 32 of them yesterday (sold out now) for $9.95 a pop. Definately some heat being generated.

yeah it's getting harder it seems, the online stores are sold out of the 1st print and the 2nd print isn't far behind. I have 3 1a's and 1 1b in the mail. Going to pick the best and send them off next week to cgc. Should get my page 8 OA on monday or tuesday (though it pales to your cover OA which makes me sick with desire).

yeah, you pulled a massive coupe on that one...Only thing that stopped me from getting it was $1200 or so dollars.

i'll have to be happy with the airplane chase page.

Hopefully people enjoy it and it's not just being driven by speculators. Nice to see good reviews.

was following Fatale sales the past couple days, a copy of the 1st with girl on front sold for $16.00. A seller had a bunch of 1a and 1b for sale, one guy bought 32 of them yesterday (sold out now) for $9.95 a pop. Definately some heat being generated.

So that's what happened to those listings... :taptaptap:

I was planning to buy of few copies of 1A and 1B if I didn't find any at the con tomorrow. Oh, well.

it's still early to fall in love, though easy to love the artwork right off. Fatale certainly has alot more steam in its engine than Criminal ever had. i was going to buy some from that seller also, i figured there would be more this morning.

I have 3 pages from issue one of chew. Ron still owns the cover. I paid between $600 and $750 per page (within the last year)

I think Moore still has the covers he drew for the first few issues. You can buy pages from 1, but Moore will not let them go for cheap. They are super expensive.