• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatale anyone?

1,017 posts in this topic

was following Fatale sales the past couple days, a copy of the 1st with girl on front sold for $16.00. A seller had a bunch of 1a and 1b for sale, one guy bought 32 of them yesterday (sold out now) for $9.95 a pop. Definately some heat being generated.

So that's what happened to those listings... :taptaptap:

I was planning to buy of few copies of 1A and 1B if I didn't find any at the con tomorrow. Oh, well.

:whistle:

My bad fellas. I'm just trying to increase my chances on some 9.8s or better for SS ops. Maybe put away the rest for keepsake...just in case. ;)

fatale is still heating up, a copy of #1 (girl cover) sold for $16 last night. 5 days ago you could get a copy for $3.50-$5.00.

a guy bought 32 copies from an ebay seller last night, bought him out for $9.95 each.

So no, it's not really representative of the hotness of the book in the general public. I think this book has a great feel to it and good potential, but it's too early to bank it as a "grail". No need to jump to conclusions on my purchase, krighton. :makepoint:

well i figured someone would fess up soon enough. Of course, one person buying a bunch doesn't mean 'hot' but the price has increased the last few days from what it was. So there is more interest than just those on this thread and they do seem to be drying up some.

well i figured someone would fess up soon enough. Of course, one person buying a bunch doesn't mean 'hot' but the price has increased the last few days from what it was. So there is more interest than just those on this thread and they do seem to be drying up some.

lol

Indeed. My purchases are a drop in the bucket compared to overall sales. It sure does feel good, though, to have some just in case this one goes somewhere. :wishluck:

the good press it's getting certainly doesn't hurt and i think i have 5 of each now including the 2nd printing...that's it for me for now.....unless of course someone posts a bunch more on ebay at a good price in which case i may BUY THEM ALL!!!

:headbang:

the good press it's getting certainly doesn't hurt and i think i have 5 of each now including the 2nd printing...that's it for me for now.....unless of course someone posts a bunch more on ebay at a good price in which case i may BUY THEM ALL!!!

:headbang:

I can always sell you my filtered rejects for $100 ea. hm

Not sure, but I'm looking forward more to SDCC for sigs.

32 copies at $10 each? lol

If it doesn't hit then I guess you'll be waiting until 2013 for the next speculation. ;)

Not sure, but I'm looking forward more to SDCC for sigs.

32 copies at $10 each? lol

If it doesn't hit then I guess you'll be waiting until 2013 for the next speculation. ;)

I know, right? lol

Not worried, though. It's been good so far so I see it having legs, unless it tanks with the story going south. Maybe a return 9 years from now like TWD? :wishluck:;)

sales haven't stagnated yet, i see the 'beauty' cover topping $20 this week. jmo but seems people like that cover more than the 'beast' one, even though i heard that one had a more limited printing.

there's a copy sitting at $16.49 with 9 bids (6 different people) and 12 hours to go.

i wouldn't be too concerned (not that you are) about having 16 copies of the 'beauty' cover at this point.

Considering the cover of #4 i think the sales on that one will really spike.

i went through 5 pages of google search of online comic stores and only 1 had Fatale #1 (beast) and they wanted $14.00. No beauty covers were available.

kicking myself for not grabbing some from that lot that was ebay. They're almost all gone from ebay now. This next one will probably go for over $20.00. Beauty cover is at least 2x hotter than the Beast cover, maybe more. Even though it was stated on a website the Beast had 50% less copies i guess it doesn't matter.

someone posted both covers for a buy it now of $20. They were snatched within about 15 minutes.