• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WonderCon 2012 March 16-18

102 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if there will be any exclusive WonderCon comic variants?

IDW just announced their exclusives:

Wally Wood limited to 100 artist edition $125 (These are freakin' HUGE, much bigger than the Simonson/Romita ones, so I am sorry but I'm not picking these up for anyone)

John Romita Artist Edition limited version, signed by Stan and Romita, w/a Romita sketch, limited to 250 editions, $250 each (not sure how the sketch looks like or whether it's a new cover)

Smoke and Mirrors #1 con exclusive $5

Road Rage #1 con exclusive $5

Locke & Key - Guide to Known Keys con exclusive - $5

Joe Hill is a special guest of WonderCon, so I smell an SS opp

Does anyone know if there will be any exclusive WonderCon comic variants?

IDW just announced their exclusives:

Wally Wood limited to 100 artist edition $125 (These are freakin' HUGE, much bigger than the Simonson/Romita ones, so I am sorry but I'm not picking these up for anyone)

John Romita Artist Edition limited version, signed by Stan and Romita, w/a Romita sketch, limited to 250 editions, $250 each (not sure how the sketch looks like or whether it's a new cover)

Smoke and Mirrors #1 con exclusive $5

Road Rage #1 con exclusive $5

Locke & Key - Guide to Known Keys con exclusive - $5

Joe Hill is a special guest of WonderCon, so I smell an SS opp

IDW Wood WonderCon exclusive is $150. One of the largest books that I have ever seen measuring at the full size of the EC original art. The box measures 16.5 x 24.25. The outer box measures 24.75x 28.5.

IDW Wood WonderCon Exclusive

Hi, this is Brett from Brett's Comic Pile.

I will be setting up at Wondercon for the first time, and will be setup beside Hippy Comix in booth 525.

I will be selling a new collection of very high grade / warehouse-find condition Bronze Age Marvel comics. I will also have a new collection of zero-duplication Marvel and DC comics from 1958-1972. All books have been priced at or below Overstreet, and we will be selling them for 1/2 price at Wondercon!

Finally, we will be passing out a limited edition sample print on heavy card-stock of a surprise Robert Crumb project we will be unveiling next month. Stop by the Hippy Comix booth at #525 to get a free limited edition 5"x8" Robert Crumb promo card.

We will see you there!

-Brett

www.brettscomicpile.com

ComicLink will be set up in booth 220, right across from CGC. Jason Crosby and I will be accepting consignments for up coming auctions and the Exchange and meeting with clients. Drop by and say hi.

Douglas Gillock

WWW.ComicLink.com

Hotflips will be set up in booth 785. Almost across from artist alley. We have a huge assortment of supplies ranging from toploaders, a full range of mylars, sketchbooks, and art portfolios. We will also have our exclusive NYCC zenescope cover available from the awesome Billy Tucci and a few copies of the very rare hotflips/beachbum London exclusive from cover artist Greg Horn. So stop by and say hello.