• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you lost that loving feeling?

367 posts in this topic

Why did Bosco get a strike? hm

My baby's momma's brother's teacher said Bosco was once her top student; he is said to have won second prize in the 1992 International Tap dancing competition In Hilsinki Tel-Com stadium, by successfully completing the never attempted Triple-tap-tap-clunk-tap (dearingly named "The Bosco delight"),

For a mere second I thought you were going to say he won a swimming competetion doing the Australian Crawl. Then I realized only two other people on the planet know how to do it. Myself, and the other person is dead.

DR.X

:whee:

Did he drowned?

If You are talking about Reynaldo Cu-Chi Koo Martinez....He was wanted in Three Countries and still made that Chiapas 2004 "secret" competition without even been given proper notice. When those 4 agents from Inter-Pol waited for him by the finish line, I think he was warned, it was just kind of weird that he never made it out of the water, and even stranger that his body was never found....I think Cu-Chi Koo is still somehwere out there.... hm

The Crawl was designed for one purpose and one purpose only. To outswim schools of man eating piranah and escaping from 30ft Anacondas that were in hot pursuit, in the most dangerous rivers on earth.

DR.X

If I told you they got a strike because they were arguing over the first appearance of The Maxx, would you believe me? hm

It started way before that argument.

Well, when RMA gets back I hope he can start posting like a normal human and stop nailing himself to a cross.

I love him dearly and he's a font of information, but he has to argue about everything. He can't discuss any topic without taking something personally and going into relentless attack mode.

The mime routine was getting old, too. Just talk. You don't have to argue. Just talk.

I dunno what the deal is between him and Bosco. I like both of them very much and with so much collecting interest between the two of them, I hate to see them argue.

Come back soon, both of you. :facepalm:

+1

Why did Bosco get a strike? hm

My baby's momma's brother's teacher said Bosco was once her top student; he is said to have won second prize in the 1992 International Tap dancing competition In Hilsinki Tel-Com stadium, by successfully completing the never attempted Triple-tap-tap-clunk-tap (dearingly named "The Bosco delight"),

For a mere second I thought you were going to say he won a swimming competetion doing the Australian Crawl. Then I realized only two other people on the planet know how to do it. Myself, and the other person is dead.

DR.X

:whee:

Did he drowned?

If You are talking about Reynaldo Cu-Chi Koo Martinez....He was wanted in Three Countries and still made that Chiapas 2004 "secret" competition without even been given proper notice. When those 4 agents from Inter-Pol waited for him by the finish line, I think he was warned, it was just kind of weird that he never made it out of the water, and even stranger that his body was never found....I think Cu-Chi Koo is still somehwere out there.... hm

The Crawl was designed for one purpose and one purpose only. To outswim schools of man eating piranah and escaping from 30ft Anacondas that were in hot pursuit, in the most dangerous rivers on earth.

DR.X

Now I KNOW he's alive....

Cu-Chi Koo, where are you????!!!!!!

If I told you they got a strike because they were arguing over the first appearance of The Maxx, would you believe me? hm

Well, when RMA gets back I hope he can start posting like a normal human and stop nailing himself to a cross.

I love him dearly and he's a font of information, but he has to argue about everything. He can't discuss any topic without taking something personally and going into relentless attack mode.

The mime routine was getting old, too. Just talk. You don't have to argue. Just talk.

I dunno what the deal is between him and Bosco. I like both of them very much and with so much collecting interest between the two of them, I hate to see them argue.

So.....what is the first appearance of Maxx?

I dunno. The mods started banning people before we found out.

:frustrated:

And who or what is Maxx? hm Sounds like a Coke product

Wrong again!

120046.jpg.4fb46dcf2b42c501bf3012024211c606.jpg

With the two combatants involved, it was the Internet version of, "What happens when an irresistible force hits an immovable object?" The answer is, Arch pounds you both into the ground like a railroad spike.

No doubt. He is a humorless overlord.

I was referring to the Board gang banging the corpse after the punishment has been handed down.

With the two combatants involved, it was the Internet version of, "What happens when an irresistible force hits an immovable object?" The answer is, Arch pounds you both into the ground like a railroad spike.

I was referring to the Board gang banging the corpse after the punishment has been handed down.

I hope they are back soon...arguing or no arguing..I enjoy their posts..

So.....what is the first appearance of Maxx?

I dunno. The mods started banning people before we found out.

:frustrated:

And who or what is Maxx? hm Sounds like a Coke product

Wrong again!

:boo:

I hope they are back soon...arguing or no arguing..I enjoy their posts..

(thumbs u

There are many people that need to avoid one another on the internet no matter how hard they think it is or how much they want to put the record straight or save us from the big bad internet because we are too dumb to figure it out.

Once you have said F you and trotted out your wee wee for the measuring contest, it's boring and mostly pointless after that.

I VOTED NO!

I was with you.....and additionally

I also vote "NO" to the graveyard dance that seems to ensue every time a strike gets put down on someone that some people don't like.

It would be nice to see the true breakdown of who voted no and who voted yes.

Don't know about the rest of you but I am going to enjoy the quiet and ability to talk comics without an argument. For the next month anyway.

Why, are you going to stay out of the sketch cover threads? :baiting:

It was signatures, not sketches.

Don't know about the rest of you but I am going to enjoy the quiet and ability to talk comics without an argument. For the next month anyway.

Did you find a new message board?

Did you find a new message board?

lol where else would I go.

I'm beginning to think that Arch looks a little like Vinnie Jones...

vinnie-jones-20070730-291528.jpg

So even less of an impetus then?? lol

So even less of an impetus then?? lol

I sense an argument brewing.