• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3.0 Action 1 in Heritage's Feb Auction !

21 posts in this topic

Book was purchased here. Frierson's Drugstore opened in 1938, just months before Action #1 came out. Although technically named Fred's Pharmacy today, it's still known to many as Frierson's.

Fun find. :applause:

On another matter, that's the first time I've noticed the "spine scan" on Heritage. That's useful.

Wow, these books are just everywhere !

Action 1

I miss the days when the auction of an unrestored Action 1 or Detective 27 was a real event. We had a stretch of several years when none came up for auction, and then starting with the 6.0 Action 1 on ComicConnect, it seems like there`s been a steady stream. Which is kind of funny because the price of that Action 1 didn`t blow people away.

Action 1

I miss the days when the auction of an unrestored Action 1 or Detective 27 was a real event. We had a stretch of several years when none came up for auction, and then starting with the 6.0 Action 1 on ComicConnect, it seems like there`s been a steady stream. Which is kind of funny because the price of that Action 1 didn`t blow people away.

Yes, but in retrospect, that 317K was a great investment - buyer could double their money a year later...

Action 1

Yes, but in retrospect, that 317K was a great investment - buyer could double their money a year later...

:cry:

Action 1

It still hurts, even after all this time, doesn't it? :baiting:

Action 1

It still hurts, even after all this time, doesn't it? :baiting:

:cry: :cry: