• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you could only have one comic

57 posts in this topic

Nice question.

Without a great bit of thought, it comes down to two- Captain Marvel 29( Marvel Comics) and Star*Reach #1. CM 29 introduced me to Starlins modern mythology, and SR#1 took it places code comics could only dream of going.

My favorite comic that I own, have ever owned, and ever will own.

Hand signed in front of my own eyes by my childhood hero just before I shook his hand and only a few months before he passed away. :(

This will be cremated with my body.

:luhv:

120089.jpg.783dacf207b639a9dfb62047d6ae96e5.jpg

what would it be?If they were all worth the same what is your favorite book?

If only one then none.

I've always been a run collector.

If I couldn't attempt to own the entire Ditko run of ASM 1 - 38 plus Anns and AF 15 I wouldn't want any of them.

I suppose you're talking just for reading value and in that case I'd want a copy of The Killing Joke.

I just can't get tired of that one.

Of course if we were talking about HC and such it would be a different story (That Bone one volume edition comes to mind)...

My favorite comic that I own, have ever owned, and ever will own.

Hand signed in front of my own eyes by my childhood hero just before I shook his hand and only a few months before he passed away. :(

This will be cremated with my body.

:luhv:

This rules!

61EB074ST2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Wolverine 75. I love this issue, it covers a lot of Logan's personality in a way that had never been done before. I remember how shocked everyone was that Wolverine truly lost his adamantium, and each page turn the first time I read it was monumental. It's great, and I've re-read it at least 50 times since it's come out.