• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So is being undermined via PM on a "done deal" here a common thing?

196 posts in this topic

I quit shipping to Canada and overseas unless the person involved is a personal friend or I have had successful transactions with them in the past. Too much of a pain in the arse.
:facepalm:

I heard most Canadians are pretty honest and easy to deal with as long as they are not named greggy. :insane:

I quit shipping to Canada and overseas unless the person involved is a personal friend or I have had successful transactions with them in the past. Too much of a pain in the arse.

I buy from US based dealers and Ebayers all the time and books are being shipped in record time. Not sure what its such a pain? :shy:

I buy from US based dealers and Ebayers all the time and books are being shipped in record time. Not sure what its such a pain? :shy:

You have your books shipped to a US address.

You have your books shipped to a US address.

No I haven't done that in a while, well over a year now.

I've had situations where I was first in line expressing a commitment to take the item, and the seller refused because he was looking for a U.S. buyer (even though there was no US only condition specified in the listing). It sucked when it all went down, but ultimately it's best handled by moving on. 2c

I'm willing to ship to Canada :foryou:

:blush:

:whee:

He lives in Canada.

I know. I've dealt with thehumantorch. The way sellers are restricting shipping to Canucks these days, it's a cause for celebration whenever anyone steps-up.

Celebration

Some dancin'

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Some flirtin'

;););););)

More dancing

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Bustin' out my best Disco move

:whee::whee::whee::whee:

Hot babe's response

:facepalm::whatev:

Me

:flamed:

Watson will ship to me no problem! :whee:

I would also undermine your purchase via PM.

Pfft like anybody listens to you. :whatev:

:gossip:

That's the way I like it... Only fools and horses.

:gossip:
:censored:

That's the way I like it... Only fools and horses.

:applause: