• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Limited David Michelinie Signature Series Signing

260 posts in this topic

Thanks guys! Looks like I really underestimated the # of people who would want in! David requested specifically to keep the # of books down for now so maybe if he changes his mind on #'s I can get more. And yes I do hope everything goes smooth and he is open to doing some more in the future :wishluck:

Hey guys a little bit of confusion on my part, David has specifically now indicated he would not want any sort of donations or signing fee. So... I feel silly, but I was advised that this was part of what he would expect lol ... anyhow I see no reason not to donate to the HI. In fact I think it would be awesome to add some charity stuff in so I will still make a $150 donation but this is at my request and NOT Davids. May seem trivial but I want to make sure it is represented correctly. I will get everything ready and try to send out all the invoices tonight.

Ok due dates for the books is Feb 10th that gives everyone ample time to get books and get them to me.

Only one person asked for time and they asked for a week so this should give you plenty of time.

I hope he is not weirded out by my December 1993 issue of Black Juggs, but there is a article on the Venom storyline I want him to sign, right next to the lovely La'Keesha/Wannicia Johnson twins spread...

I hope he is not weirded out by my December 1993 issue of Black Juggs, but there is a article on the Venom storyline I want him to sign, right next to the lovely La'Keesha/Wannicia Johnson twins spread...

roflol