• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2012!

1,155 posts in this topic

I can't decide if to wait until about 4pm to set up, or get in line at 10am and wait hm

Come on Rick!! 10 A.M. man. Its tradition!! Just kidding, was thinking the same thing.

I'll be in my normal booth 137 AND 139 right next to the women's bathroom :cloud9:

We got an extra booth this year. :headbang:

normally we dont check into the westin till thursday and drive in thursday morn early, so getting there at 10 works...this year, we are checking into the westin wed, so I'll already be there, so no real "hurry"...

Make Bob do it.

I can't decide if to wait until about 4pm to set up, or get in line at 10am and wait hm

Come on Rick!! 10 A.M. man. Its tradition!! Just kidding, was thinking the same thing.

I'll be in my normal booth 137 AND 139 right next to the women's bathroom :cloud9:

normally we dont check into the westin till thursday and drive in thursday morn early, so getting there at 10 works...this year, we are checking into the westin wed, so I'll already be there, so no real "hurry"...

Ahhhhhh gotcha.

Make Steve help Bob.

Ahhhhhh gotcha.

Make Steve help Bob.

Steve no longer works here.

Ahhhhhh gotcha.

Make Steve help Bob.

:o

Ahhhhhh gotcha.

Make Steve help Bob.

:o

What do you collect?

Batman and Harley Quinn for the most part.

Okay.

Comic Book College usually has some; as well as Dave's Comics. If you can get in touch with Tyson, who owns Comic Central in Sanford, Florida, he might be able to bring some stuff up. He has mainly moderns, but he isn't on the boards. G.A.tor also has some moderns as he has New Force Comics. PM him and see if he has what you want and can bring it. He posted just below this post. Also, there was a n older guy just behind the New Force booth, up against the wall, who had moderns last year. Fantasy Comics also has some newer stuff, if they are there.

Thanks for the recommendations, man. Dave's is the only one in that list that I am familiar with. I go to his store in Fort Mill about six times a year, but I usually don't find much in terms of moderns that I am looking for. He may have something completely different that he pulls out at the big show, though, so I don't know. That man has a TON of comics!! I am not familiar with the rest, but I will try to get in touch with them.

I'm sure I left some one out. There are usually one or when you first come in the entrance after you get off the down escalator on your right. I don't remember their names. They have the racks with all the new stuff on it and long boxes down below.

Apocalypse comics.

No one likes a know it all.

This probably explains your lack of friends. :foryou:

And why you have so many. :foryou:

I have lots of Acquai-friends. More then just acquaintances, but a little less than a true friend. Still I love them.

I always wanted to know when the tipping point is between being an acquaintance and being a friend. There's that old saying you know who your friends are because they'll give you a helping hand when you move, but then I remembered I've helped people move just so they would be farther away from me, so that's not it.

Jive, still searching for meaning in Caltopia.

I have lots of Acquai-friends. More then just acquaintances, but a little less than a true friend. Still I love them.

I always wanted to know when the tipping point is between being an acquaintance and being a friend. There's that old saying you know who your friends are because they'll give you a helping hand when you move, but then I remembered I've helped people move just so they would be farther away from me, so that's not it.

You're having this kinda conversation with Watson?

:screwy:

As opposed to any kind of conversation with you. :foryou:

I was simply musing is all.... :ohnoez: