• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2012!

1,155 posts in this topic

I see Dan Duncan listed as one of the guests during the May 25th update, but I don't see him anywhere else on the site. No table location in sight. Maybe I'm missing it. Can anyone else find him? (shrug)

Stan's schedule is posted:

http://www.heroesonline.com/blog/2012/06/18/heroescon-2012-stan-lees-signing-photo-schedule/

Also, looks like Tim Sale cancelled.

On the stan lee schedule, what do they mean by VIP pass? is that the true believer and Excelsior passes?

That's what I'm assuming.

I'm probably over-thinking this, but I'm getting paranoid about crowd size. I've already heard "fire marshall" once and I'd hate to see what happened at Calgary happen at Heroes. I'm hoping that with the early admittance for folks to line up for Stan on Saturday that it will make for a smoother show.

I know I'm planning to focus more on buying on the con floor Friday and Sunday because of how chaotic Saturday is sure to be.

Dunno if its too early or too late to start asking this, but I'm looking to knock a grail off my want list at Heroes. So, if any dealers are reading this:

I'm looking to purchase a low grade - 5.0 or lower - copy of one of the following

Giant Size X-Men 1

Uncanny X-Men 94

Incredible Hulk 181

If anyone knows that they have one and might want to work on a deal prior to the show, PM me. :)

Dunno if its too early or too late to start asking this, but I'm looking to knock a grail off my want list at Heroes. So, if any dealers are reading this:

I'm looking to purchase a low grade - 5.0 or lower - copy of one of the following

Giant Size X-Men 1

Uncanny X-Men 94

Incredible Hulk 181

If anyone knows that they have one and might want to work on a deal prior to the show, PM me. :)

Dale Roberts Comics has several copies of Uncanny X-Men 94 to chose from and one of two copies of Giant Size X-Men 1.

Count down:

:banana:

Buy every raw Neil book pressable to a 9.8.

He related to Neal ??

He is the expanding Neil.

:shy:

lol lol lol

Count down:

:banana:

Buy every raw Neil book pressable to a 9.8.

He related to Neal ??

He is the expanding Neil.

:shy:

If his name is not Neil, as you all suggest, why do I find him on E-Bay?

When the earth was smaller, he sufficed to be Neal. As it grew and expanded he had to reach out to new limits and became / evolved into the broader / larger Neil.

You sir are ahead of your time.

(thumbs u

I am so ready for this show.

I can't wait to see the Friday shirt!!

hm

hm

Surprise me. I will only be there Friday so I am hoping for greatness.

That certain style that goes with both hair and comic books all at the same time.