• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2012!

1,155 posts in this topic

How is that huge?

Well I would think that from a business standpoint it is "huge," only because that will bring more people through the door that perhaps on the typical Sunday of the show in previous years. Like I said, I had assumed this would be the announcement. The fact that he's coming is big enough in and of itself. Adding another day could be the only "huge" news to add on the Stan front.

If you were going to have to wait in line for 6 hrs Sat, it's huge. Now you have two days to get through the line. If you couldn't make it Saturday it's huge. A friend going with me Friday has to fly to Boston Fri night and will be back late Sun morn. Now he can see Stan. Just because it doesn't affect you directly doesn't mean it isn't "huge" for some people.

Don't turn this into a fight, this thread was fine without that last post.

All power to Stan for being there on Sunday, I think it's a great accomplishment for the event staff to make it possible.

However........ I was expecting something else..like.. another major guest annoucement. For example, JOHN ROMITA

Don't turn this into a fight, this thread was fine without that last post.

All power to Stan for being there on Sunday, I think it's a great accomplishment for the event staff to make it possible.

However........ I was expecting something else..like.. another major guest annoucement. For example, JOHN ROMITA

Wasn't even contemplating intending it to be an argument. You asked so I gave you a scenario that I personally know of who thought it was huge.