• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2012!

1,155 posts in this topic

I'm tapped out for Subs

What does that mean?

I think it means due to the amount of subs he has recieved he will not be taking on any additional new requests.

Yup, I am done!

Does anyone know the signing and photo schedule for stan lee?

Also, do you guys prep your comics the same way with a cut out window when you're going to have a comic signed and graded during a convention?

Just got off the phone with Shelton

It's gonna ROCK this year...................one big old Kick PARTY :headbang:

But HEY................we already knew that.............RIGHT?

Yep! :whee:

Aren't you more or less in the middle of the convention floor? I remember you being catty corner to Bedrock City a couple of years ago.

Pretty much correct.

I'm in row 500 which is the row that the crowd would naturally go down when entering the hall. I'm in the second island which is behind the Heroes booth.

I have the entire side of the island, 2 end caps and two middle booths!

I can't decide if to wait until about 4pm to set up, or get in line at 10am and wait hm

Come on Rick!! 10 A.M. man. Its tradition!! Just kidding, was thinking the same thing.

I'll be in my normal booth 137 AND 139 right next to the women's bathroom :cloud9:

We got an extra booth this year. :headbang:

I'll have around 12 or so boxes of newer stuff. I'll also have about 2 or so long boxes full of variants.

I'll have some extremely nice high grade silver, about 12 short boxes.

Also will have around 12 or so of short boxes of Gold.

And I'll have lots of toys, quite a few vintage.

And lots of other stuff like Pulps, Hardcovers, and soft covers, magazines etc..........

I'm in booths 514, 516, 518, 520 which is right behind Heroes booth when you come in the room.

Hope to see everyone there!

David

Can't wait to check it out!!

I've seen some questions concerning times and early entry.

Here is some info concerning that

This was emailed to us (the exhibitors) from Shelton

He said ticket sales for the show have been through the roof :banana:

EXHIBITORS TIMES:

Thursday (setup): 12pm - 8pm

Friday: 7am - 7.30pm

Saturday: 8.30am - 6.30pm

Sunday: 9.30am - 8pm

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC:

Pre-registered Fans allowed on floor 30 minutes early each day

Friday, June 4, 2010: 11am - 7pm

Saturday, June 5, 2010: 10am - 6pm

Sunday, June 6, 2010: 11am - 6pm

So if you're pre-registered you can get on the floor at 10:30 Friday, 9:30 Saturday and 10:30 on Sunday

Does preregistration refer to those who have already purchased the 3-day pass? Also, is it my understanding that I can go to the convention center during the day on Thursday to pick up my 3-day passes and incentives and everything so that I don't have to mess with it on Friday?

I can't decide if to wait until about 4pm to set up, or get in line at 10am and wait hm

Come on Rick!! 10 A.M. man. Its tradition!! Just kidding, was thinking the same thing.

I'll be in my normal booth 137 AND 139 right next to the women's bathroom :cloud9:

normally we dont check into the westin till thursday and drive in thursday morn early, so getting there at 10 works...this year, we are checking into the westin wed, so I'll already be there, so no real "hurry"...

normally we dont check into the westin till thursday and drive in thursday morn early, so getting there at 10 works...this year, we are checking into the westin wed, so I'll already be there, so no real "hurry"...

Ahhhhhh gotcha.