• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Commiccon Dinner - time to sign up!

228 posts in this topic

logo.png

We are a number of weeks to the start of Emerald City Comiccon, but it's never too late to sign up for our yearly get-together. The venue is still not decided - I will explore Von's as well as our normal hangout, the Daily Grill. If you have other suggestions, please let me know.

The dinner will be held Saturday night, March 31st. Saturday is when most people are available and in town. All are invited, and this year the dinner will be a CBCA event, so CBCA members will receive a perk that is still to be determined. hm

So, who's coming?

logo.png

We are a number of weeks to the start of Emerald City Comiccon, but it's never too late to sign up for our yearly get-together. The venue is still not decided - I will explore Von's as well as our normal hangout, the Daily Grill. If you have other suggestions, please let me know.

The dinner will be held Saturday night, March 31st. Saturday is when most people are available and in town. All are invited, and this year the dinner will be a CBCA event, so CBCA members will receive a perk that is still to be determined. hm

So, who's coming?

Hello Claudio,

I'll be there Friday and Saturday so please put me down for two (me and the mrs).

I think I will come. I don't know anyone, but I'm going to ECCC alone and it might be nice to not have dinner by myself. It's always nice to meet other comic book guys, as well.

I have a few acquaintances with booths selling comics at the show, but they're normally too busy to grab dinner afterwards.