• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Commiccon Dinner - time to sign up!

228 posts in this topic

So far we have 19 that have signed up (or at least tentatively).

JazzMan +2

Liaton-9000 +1 (or +2 or +3)

wolf_2099

Worldsbestcomics +2 (Worldsbestwife + Worldsbestson)

CycleGirl +1

MastrCntrlProgram

greggy (I can never tell, so I'm making room for him anyway) :facepalm:

joeypost (?) :sumo:

Menace +1

.Troy +1

Designer Toast :banana:

SPDREYCER +1 (thumbs u

I am waiting on details from Von's. Once I have them I'll be making a decision as to where we'll end up.

Options on the table right now are:

Von's Roadhouse (www.vonsroasthouse.com) - they have a private room on the second floor that can accommodate our party, the menu looks good and it's a couple of blocks from the Convention center.

Daily Grill (www.http://dailygrill.com) - we've used this place for the past two years with good service. It is located across the street from the convention center, we have a nice choice on the menu (food is yummy) and we get our own dining room to ourselves.

I'll keep you posted. If you have a preference one way or the other, please voice your opinion.

He normally comes to Seattle but he hasn't confirmed with me if he's coming or not.
He's going to have lunch with me on the Saturday and a bunch of other peeps.

He normally comes to Seattle but he hasn't confirmed with me if he's coming or not.

But is he coming to dinner or is he skipping out and ignoring me? :taptaptap:

Did you even PM him or are you just thinking that he will come to your sorry azz?

Did you even PM him or are you just thinking that he will come to your sorry azz?

I PM'd and emailed him. He's ignoring me. :facepalm:

That nutball greggy introduced me to Von's - they had a good breakfast buffet and I ate lunch there. Good place in my book, this way you don;t have to take greggy's word for it.

That nutball greggy introduced me to Von's - they had a good breakfast buffet and I ate lunch there. Good place in my book, this way you don;t have to take greggy's word for it.

Well, that's a relief.

I'm going to Newberg, OR for work on the 19th. Will I be safe there?

Will Newberg be safe from you? This is the real question. Hope you own a gun or at least know how to choke someone out - pretty wild place, lots of crime and, oh, now topped off with greggy. I will be sure to avoid the area on the 19th.

Scope it, chump.

Will Newberg be safe from you? This is the real question. Hope you own a gun or at least know how to choke someone out - pretty wild place, lots of crime and, oh, now topped off with greggy. I will be sure to avoid the area on the 19th.

Scope it, chump.

Looks rough. :fear:

Add Timmay to the list.

He's staying in the same room and will be lost without us.

How could he be lost without you when you can't find your way from the spinner racks to the back issue bins? :baiting:

And with the movement of WonderCon to SoCal, the ticket is now booked so I will be flying up for this one. :sumo: