• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Commiccon Dinner - time to sign up!

228 posts in this topic

He normally comes to Seattle but he hasn't confirmed with me if he's coming or not.

Steve usually digs the Seattle show - hope he makes it. Maybe we can trade greggy for Steve. Now that'd be cool.

:idea:

My wife looks forward to talking music with Steve Borock at the dinner every year.

lol Those two were amazingly knowledgable. C'mon, Borock, don't let us down. I don't want to stuck with that schmuck Greggy.

He will come because you will pay for his Gold Patron.

So where are we eating at? (shrug)

Buca Di Beppo is amazing and serves family style. That would be fun.

Group events:

http://www.bucadibeppo.com/banquets/group_event_banquet_seattle_wa.aspx?gclid=CIG29KKTva4CFeUaQgodwTyoOw

Looks like a nice place and I am Italian so I know I would like the food. I think Jazzman has already settled on a place though.

So where are we eating at? (shrug)

Buca Di Beppo is amazing and serves family style. That would be fun.

Group events:

http://www.bucadibeppo.com/banquets/group_event_banquet_seattle_wa.aspx?gclid=CIG29KKTva4CFeUaQgodwTyoOw

Looks like a nice place and I am Italian so I know I would like the food. I think Jazzman has already settled on a place though.

Let me check it out. What I look for is something close to the Convention center and a place where it's quiet enough for us to mingle or else we have to deal with parking and weather. I'm open to any suggestions, so let me check it out.

:banana: Looks like I'm coming up for the day on Saturday, although I won't be able to make the dinner, since I need to leave at 6:30 to make the last flight back to the Bay Area. Borock is going to be at the show, as is Golddust40. Not sure what their plans are for dinner.