• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Commiccon Dinner - time to sign up!

228 posts in this topic

Thanks for organizing this was a great time. I will be there next year. Great to meet most of you wish I had time to chat with everyone. Next year we will!

It was great meeting you and the future Mrs. Menace (thumbs u

I'm back home now hanging out with Mrs. Toast. Sorry I missed some of you at the show. See you all next time!

Thanks for organizing this was a great time. I will be there next year. Great to meet most of you wish I had time to chat with everyone. Next year we will!

It was great meeting you and the future Mrs. Menace (thumbs u

I'm back home now hanging out with Mrs. Toast. Sorry I missed some of you at the show. See you all next time!

Great to talk with you at the dinner. Say hi to Mrs. Toast for us :D

Don't forget about the mob. That was pretty interesting, Joey.

What are you talking about? There's no such thing as the mob. There is no organized crime. They are nothing but hard working Italian Americans. Capisce? :fear:

Ya know what...

I will pay the $10 for non-members (excluding kids) that have already signed up for the dinner. :foryou:

Joey, now ya gotta come! :baiting:

Claudio, just let me know what I owe and I will get it to you. (thumbs u

You have to stop this. I'd wager forum dinners are your most expensive meal of the year, even if you don't eat anything. Somebody there keep Steve from picking any shortfalls on collected money. He's done it too many times. Buy him a Grey Goose instead.

I think Steve dropped a few dimes and I know we saddled up a few GG and V's for him though I lost count around mid-night. There was comic talk but I think the people I was surrounded by managed to talk about everything BUT comics lol Still it was a lot of fun and thanks to everyone who had a hand in setting it up as I know there were some bumps in the road.