• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigree Grand Auctions - Jan 18th

72 posts in this topic

Elaine would be great, but this stuff isn't hard to parody, is it? hm

The book you see before you has never been defiled by human hands; even the CGC graders used lead-lined gloves in a vacuum-sealed panic room to grade this paragon of scilntillation. The book's structure is finer than the Hope Diamond, causing all to view it to bow down in awe as the Magi must have done at the manger lo, those many ages ago.

Having never been breathed upon by mammal, bird, or fish, this holy text has every form of perfection; in the words of Ferdinand from Shakespeare's masterpiece The Tempest, it is both "perfect and peerless...created of every [comic's] best!" Its corners could cut glass. Its color is beyond the visible spectrum. Its registration puts the master Italian bookbinders to shame. Its page quality evokes the discovery of new suns in distant universes.

No one in the history of man can look on this book and live; cast down your eyes, therefore, and bid as if you have stolen for your treasure vaults the inheritance of the Egyptian pharaohs and Kim Kardashian combined. Such supreme bliss -- such divine orgasmic delight -- will never cross your path again.

I never bought from PEDIGREE COMICS before and usually do it in other auction houses. I was very pleased after payment the book was sent out fast and I had it in record time. AMAZING. They have a future buyer with myself. I tested it out with a far cheaper book that I usually purchase. I'm very happy.

I never bought from PEDIGREE COMICS before and usually do it in other auction houses. I was very pleased after payment the book was sent out fast and I had it in record time. AMAZING. They have a future buyer with myself. I tested it out with a far cheaper book that I usually purchase. I'm very happy.

Doug is equally fast with payment if you're consignor. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Doug is equally fast with payment if you're consignor. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Not so fast at paying retirees that give him money ...

The customer service of Pedigree is fine. That's not the reason a lot of people have issues with Pedigree.

The customer service of Pedigree is fine. That's not the reason a lot of people have issues with Pedigree.

Nicely said without the hyperbole.