• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice man cave for sale

17 posts in this topic

The set was originally constructed for a well know celebrity for 1.5 million dollars

Shatner no likey? hm

Not surprising that the "party room" only has one chair.

hm So you can lock the wife and kids out enjoy some quiet reading of a comic, watching a movie, while drinking a cold beer from the frig?

That is so freakin cool.

Just showed this to my dad, he's a diehard Trekkie and he wants it badly. Now that I think it, my dad's both a huge Star Wars & Star Trek fan so I'm surprised I was even born.

maybe he got bored during Star Trek 5 (shrug)

That is so freakin cool.

Just showed this to my dad, he's a diehard Trekkie and he wants it badly. Now that I think it, my dad's both a huge Star Wars & Star Trek fan so I'm surprised I was even born.

hm That would explain one of my brothers but I was born before that. In fact, the earliest one I remember watching was Star Trek 2 with him at the movies as a kid. Everytime one of those movies came out he took me to see it and I was so board.

Were you board, or bored?:)

That is so freakin cool.

hm That would explain one of my brothers but I was born before that. In fact, the earliest one I remember watching was Star Trek 2 with him at the movies as a kid. Everytime one of those movies came out he took me to see it and I was so board.

Guess I'm not smarter than a 5th grader with spelling & grammer like that :facepalm: I was bored.

Were you board, or bored?:)

That is so freakin cool.

Wow, I'm not a huge Star Trek fan by any stretch and that is just cool.

First thing I thought of was how high would my ceiling have one of those built hm