• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Series still waiting to be finished?

35 posts in this topic

Didn't all the CrossGen series get "ended" without being completed? I didn't collect CrossGen at the time, but it seems that way, looking back.

Sojourn, the one I kept reading, didn't. They seemed to be compressing it to end it ASAP, but it didn't get a finish.

I've been wondering when Shaolin Cowboy would reappear. It has been years since the last issue, and it looked like it was just about to reach a climax. But at San Diego or some place last summer it was announced it was starting up again with a new #1, so we'll see.

Always wanted an end to Negation War. Still do. But we can be sure that will never happen.

Pat

the Twelve

+1

Such a great series, and started out strong..... I've heard that issues are done, they just won't publish till they are done with issue 12.

#12 is solicited for April, I'm pretty sure.

Yeah, it is all done an solicited for sale. I am looking forward to it!

http://chrisweston.blogspot.com/2011/10/twelve-finished.html

the Twelve

+1

Such a great series, and started out strong..... I've heard that issues are done, they just won't publish till they are done with issue 12.

Yeah, it is all done an solicited for sale. I am looking forward to it! They were originally just going to finish it off with the trade, I am happy they went the single issues route. It would have been odd to have a bunch of monthlies finished off with a trade.

the Twelve

+1

Yeah, it is all done an solicited for sale. I am looking forward to it! They were originally just going to finish it off with the trade, I am happy they went the single issues route. It would have been odd to have a bunch of monthlies finished off with a trade.

I really enjoyed the Twelve but after waiting so long for #12 I now couldn't give a flying whether it saw the light of day or not.

Cheers

PCC

how about Wildsiderz?!?!?!??!?! geez

I'm a huge J Scott fan, got all his art books, etc. But man... when someone creates a series so promising, so hyped, and so amazing and quits... it puts a hole in my heart.

Yup, I enjoyed Wildsiderz too.

I wouldn't mind to see a continuation of the book that got me back in comics, Route 666.

I'd like to add "The Ghoul" by Steve Niles & Bernie Wrightson to the list.

Issue #2 came out in 2009 with "To be continued" at the end.... when though, is the question! lol

I'd like to add "The Ghoul" by Steve Niles & Bernie Wrightson to the list.

Issue #2 came out in 2009 with "To be continued" at the end.... when though, is the question! lol

Issue 3 came out

It did?

My LCS never sent it to me! :mad: