• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Series still waiting to be finished?

35 posts in this topic

Having seen the post about NonPlayer being turned into a movie when only the 1st issue has been released and the 2nd is nowhere near in site.

How many other modern series are still waiting to be finished?

I was reading the series Choker back at the start of last year yet issue six is still yet to materialise! I found an update from McCool back in April '11 claiming it was on its way but yet we're in January 2012 and its still yet to show its face.

All-Star Batman & Robin, was that meant to go past issue 10? I know there was months and months between issues in the middle of the series.

So, what are the others? What series are you STILL waiting for the next issue of?

Fell was very good from Image quite a few years back and just never finished.

Templesmith has the next -script for it. It's taking awhile due to personal problems.

Ellis is waiting till he finishing drawing it to do the one after that.

Ellis covered this a lot on his site.

Fell, and an entire book were screwed when he had catastrophic computer failure a couple years back.

Fell was very good from Image quite a few years back and just never finished.

Templesmith has the next -script for it. It's taking awhile due to personal problems.

Ellis is waiting till he finishing drawing it to do the one after that.

Ellis covered this a lot on his site.

Fell, and an entire book were screwed when he had catastrophic computer failure a couple years back.

the modern equivalent of 'the dog ate my homework'

Didn't all the CrossGen series get "ended" without being completed? I didn't collect CrossGen at the time, but it seems that way, looking back.

Sojourn, the one I kept reading, didn't. They seemed to be compressing it to end it ASAP, but it didn't get a finish.

I've been wondering when Shaolin Cowboy would reappear. It has been years since the last issue, and it looked like it was just about to reach a climax. But at San Diego or some place last summer it was announced it was starting up again with a new #1, so we'll see.