• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

Thanks for the share....

I never saw the article, but thats cuz I watch MTV for the music videos.

MTV has music videos?? I havent seen any since the 90s

Nah. Just joking. They haven't had vids in so long. I think I set my tuner to skip the station. Not really into teen moms and junk like that.

It's going to be interesting to see the July numbers for this book. They've been steadily rising and hopefully the trend continues. Terrific read.

Great to heard some news about the show after all this time.

#14 16,938

#15 14,013

Thief of Thieves #16 :sumo:

I didn't wait a month and a half for this book...

...hoping to watch Augustus get peed on. :facepalm:

Other than that highly unappealing beginning... great issue!

Loving the Venetian setting (beautifully drawn), the details of the plan as they unfold, and the nasty new Italian baddies. Awesome setup and cliffhanger... very eager for the issues to come.

Thief of Thieves #16 :sumo:

I didn't wait a month and a half for this book...

...hoping to watch Augustus get peed on. :facepalm:

Other than that highly unappealing beginning... great issue!

Loving the Venetian setting (beautifully drawn), the details of the plan as they unfold, and the nasty new Italian baddies. Awesome setup and cliffhanger... very eager for the issues to come.

Agree on all accounts. Terrific book thats keeps getting better

Here is some irony... I had two ToT #1s stolen from my table this weekend at the Tampa Bay comicon.

Gives a new meaning to the term hot comic. :facepalm:

Sorry to hear that man. Thats freaking terrible. I hate scum bags

The worst part is, you know the thief was comic savvy because their were other books in that short box but the ToTs and a Saga #1 were taken. There were also 4 copies of Age of Ultron Angela Sketch Variant along with 2 Extinction Parade Platinum Covers as well, but the ones that were taken were the easiest to sell quickly and they knew that.

Here is some irony... I had two ToT #1s stolen from my table this weekend at the Tampa Bay comicon.

Gives a new meaning to the term hot comic. :facepalm:

Sorry to hear that man. Thats freaking terrible. I hate scum bags

The worst part is, you know the thief was comic savvy because their were other books in that short box but the ToTs and a Saga #1 were taken. There were also 4 copies of Age of Ultron Angela Sketch Variant along with 2 Extinction Parade Platinum Covers as well, but the ones that were taken were the easiest to sell quickly and they knew that.

Bummer. I guess you could judge how hot comics are on the aftermarket by which ones are swiped. We should start a thread for most stolen comics. I had someone steal a FF 12 a couple years ago that was on consignment with a buddy at a local shop. The thieves tried to sell it an hour later at a store two miles away. My buddy had called around and they called him, he came down and raised hell and got the book back. Basically, he told them the cops were on the way and if they returned the book they could leave before the cops got there.

Sometimes, I think kids these days just aren't trying anymore...