• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

I might be a little behind but did this get cancelled or put on hiatus? I always preorder through DCBService.com and they haven't had anything the past few months nothing past issue #19 which the last issue I was able to get. Now it looks like TPB #3 is coming in Decemeber(pre ordered now) and it goes through issue #19.

I might be a little behind but did this get cancelled or put on hiatus? I always preorder through DCBService.com and they haven't had anything the past few months nothing past issue #19 which the last issue I was able to get. Now it looks like TPB #3 is coming in Decemeber(pre ordered now) and it goes through issue #19.

Just looks like a delay.

Issues #17-19 all say release in October which probably wont happen but usually shows that things are delayed

Bump in anticipation of #17. :) Just noticed this interview with Kirkman about ToT... a few months old but new to me:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/05/23/robert-kirkman-thief-of-thieves/

Interesting comment from Kirkman about the main characters:

Interviewer: I do like the fact that [Redmond's] son is just not a good thief. The usual fiction trope is for the offspring to be every bit as good at something as the parent.

Kirkman: I like it because it’s the one good thing [Redmond] did as a father. He was like, I’m not going to teach you to be a thief because I want you to be better than me. So he forced him to go to college, he wanted him to be a better person than he was. But it was actually the most dangerous thing he could do because now this guy had all the desire to be a thief and none of the skill. So it puts him in great danger.

Any news about the tv show? Also anyone notice #2 selling for $18 or so....

Haven't heard any recent news about the TV show. Last I heard was a few months ago when RK said it was still being developed and that getting a show on the air takes time.

Any news about the tv show? Also anyone notice #2 selling for $18 or so....

Haven't heard any recent news about the TV show. Last I heard was a few months ago when RK said it was still being developed and that getting a show on the air takes time.

Yep. Every interview I have ready with Kirkman in the past few months he mentions that things are coming along and that it takes while to do things right