• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

Ok rolling the dice either way i will get back 5 books sending off today now the waite begins modern fast track if doesnt come back what i want it will be a firesale :wishluck: for 9.8 atleast one please im not to greedy

Good Luck!

I have no idea to be honest i think u might be thinking of 2 diff variants? im not sure at all the comics pro buddy had in hand and called lcs and got the other 2 of comics pro. Now the one for the image show looks diff then the comicspro variant. Here is the pic from the image show of the one they are selling at the show.

791791569421035.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sell one keep one...may as well while it's hot...can't imagine it going up much higher. For that kind of money though i'd have to have it CGC/SS. Not seeing as many dirt cheap regular editions now....must be having a bit of an effect.

What the hell - I just nabbed that one. We'll see what happens to the other ones on eBay which are already up to $50+.

lol

You went from cheapskate to big spender in one move. :ohnoez: