• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

nice find...i never could find a regular version worthy of sending off for grading. They need to heat up to convince me to have them pressed.

I've been out of town and haven't had a chancemy copies. I just figured since the variants are scarce, I would roll the dice. But I haven't made up my mind yet. Dallas Comic Con is coming up and my SS list is growing. So I may add it to my eBay/Comic Con garage sale.

Got these in the mail today from a board member from other site $10 each so happy about this deal.

22112031.jpg

By tjanse at 2012-02-21

Nice, so what's the plan, resale, sub, keep?

Not sure yet ones a 9.2 i think and other a 9.6 before a pressing?

there's another site????

Well i use other site never did a deal on that site until last week was fast deal and great price i was actually contacted by a seller before ToT variant went off the charts.

www.comicspriceguide.com

i use the forum a lot of good guys i think

there's another site????

Well i use other site never did a deal on that site until last week was fast deal and great price i was actually contacted by a seller before ToT variant went off the charts.

www.comicspriceguide.com

i use the forum a lot of good guys i think

ToT Comicspro is going to keep coming down or at least get reasonable ... two copies sold today on ebay for less than $40.00.

So what's the deal with this? I still see a couple first prints on the shelf of my LCS.

Same here. My LCS had about 5 copies, and I thought about picking one up but none of them looked to be 9.8's, so I didn't bother.

if they ever do anything by themselves (sans variant) i may think about sending them off for a good flattening. Havent' seen hardly any of the regular issues sell for more than $5. Probably won't help when the image expo variant is released.