• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

No idea im hoping i get a pm later today with the print run on the ICE variant.

As far as the comics pro variant i have been all over and cant find a thing. I guessing all those numbers will be realeased in march.

Im hoping the comics pro is low, I like be limited few that has something like that. Will they have print run info on that? I have been using

www.comichron.com for my info it gives me a rough idea, anyothers that i can use? I think diamond does something too cant remember.

yikes...did you have any idea 2 of them would grade at 9.4 or did they all look the same to you.

i've got 4 Fatale 1 cgc/ss fast track, i'm scared what will show up.

I predict all 9.9s or 10s for you and then you can sell me a 9.9 on the cheap. :)

Prescreening works I believe by simply you request each book to either grade out at a certain grade, if it does they slab it, if it doesn't it gets sent back raw.

Now PGX prescreening works a little differently, say you request a 10, they tell you how far off it is from a 10 and then give you a dollar amount that if you pay it then they will slab it a $10. Think of it as a kickback or bribe. :insane:

The 9.4s i say are due to my wifes handeling i said in earlier post she is learning to grade so i let her handle to that i thought were 9.8. But i know due to some handeling that these got messed up but its ok not a biggie still happy and she will be happy too. She will learn in time just glad she is willing to helpout and enjoy it with me.

you need to submit a large number of books (the minimum is 50, but I believe you can negotiate a lowe number of titles), you set the pre-screening grade (e.g., no lower than 9.6), they charge you a fee for returned books and slab and return the books above the specified grade.

yikes...did you have any idea 2 of them would grade at 9.4 or did they all look the same to you.

I predict all 9.9s or 10s for you and then you can sell me a 9.9 on the cheap. :)

Prescreening works I believe by simply you request each book to either grade out at a certain grade, if it does they slab it, if it doesn't it gets sent back raw.

Now PGX prescreening works a little differently, say you request a 10, they tell you how far off it is from a 10 and then give you a dollar amount that if you pay it then they will slab it a $10. Think of it as a kickback or bribe. :insane:

i'll be stunned if any of the Fatale are 9.8's (though i think the Liefeld variant Uncanny X-Men i got CGC/SS might be at least a 9.8).

I seriously doubt they'll ding a book for that E smudge.

I know that brendan is ignoring me and he and I do not get along, but someone who is friends with him should tell him that he shouldn't say things like because he exposes himself to civil liability/lawsuit by PGX (unless he has proof, in which case he should notify the attorney general for the state where PGX operates out of and blow the whistle ont the conduct and shut that business down.