• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 raw

51 posts in this topic

Greed. He's hopes a press will give him a 6.0+. Guess what. If its 6.0 material it would be in a slab demanding 20,000$. Anyhow, good luck to you. Better off putting it on red at the taj mahal.

um...hoping to press a 5 to a 6 is greed? hm. but you have all swayed me against it...finally. and the wife knows not a whit of what almost transpired...

that's a happy marriage!

Smart move the old adage applies here.."If something seems to good to be true , it usually is"

Aye. But, God, I love AF 15...

If you have 13k to spend, sit back and relax. Wait for an auction with MULTIPLE AF15s and snag a nice one. You can own a nice 5.0/5.5 slabbed for that price. You wont have to worry. I just dont want someone to buy a raw book for 13k and get shafted. That's a big hit.

Smart move the old adage applies here.."If something seems to good to be true , it usually is"

If you have 13k to spend, sit back and relax. Wait for an auction with MULTIPLE AF15s and snag a nice one. You can own a nice 5.0/5.5 slabbed for that price. You wont have to worry. I just dont want someone to buy a raw book for 13k and get shafted. That's a big hit.

I'm back from the other side of the looking glass guys. Phew. Thanks. I was in a Spidey delirium. But my Spidey sense tells me...I'll be back...

I'm back from the other side of the looking glass guys. Phew. Thanks. I was in a Spidey delirium. But my Spidey sense tells me...I'll be back...

Here's a pretty nice copy in CGC 5.0 with W/OW pgs with a BIN of $13995 and he's taking offers... (worship)

Now there have been 45 offers so I'm guessing he's not gonna take too much less but the grade and PQ are guaranteed... hm Something to consider and way better (I think) then the risk you were about to take.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-FANTASY-15-CGC-VG-FN-5-0-OW-WHITE-1ST-SPIDEY-/140530541606?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item20b845e426

Here's a pretty nice copy in CGC 5.0 with W/OW pgs with a BIN of $13995 and he's taking offers... (worship)

Now there have been 45 offers so I'm guessing he's not gonna take too much less but the grade and PQ are guaranteed... hm Something to consider and way better (I think) then the risk you were about to take.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-FANTASY-15-CGC-VG-FN-5-0-OW-WHITE-1ST-SPIDEY-/140530541606?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item20b845e426

hey - thanks for this link. actually, it has a bit too much chippage & rough edges for me, even at a 5.0 - but i truly appreciate the link.

fyi - part of he allure was buying raw so i could open it, flip through it, and smell it first. yes, i would then want to press and slab after, i do already own af15 slabbed...

to be clear - i do not intend to flip anything. i am a collector and only sell in order to buy other books or pay for rent and kids' clothes!