• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book men tonight on AMC after Walking Dead

265 posts in this topic

lol, that sketch was mine. I traded it to him. His store is awesome!

Oh, his store is absolutely AMAZING, especially when compared to Secret Stash (which is the most overrated comic store in NJ, IMO). He has the most incredible stuff in there. That guy deserved to have a TV show.

If the guy who bought in the Detective 35 wasn't on TV, he probably would have laughed at those geeks.

I remember trying to haggle with him on an Amazing Fantasy, and he sounded like he was getting offended when I was literally trying to talk him down $500 (he was asking $8k).

Yeah...I lasted 20 minutes before turning it off.

There was a much better public-access show about comic books done out of Philly in the early 90s that was very much like "Siskel & Ebert at the Movies" but about comic books--with a man and a woman for 1/2 an hour. Anyone remember it or what it was called?

Maybe it'll get canceled before the next commercial. :wishluck:

:wishluck:

I think AMC will likely realize that they will be much better off replaying the TWD episode right after the first airing and then putting on Talking Dead at 11:30 rather than showing this at 10.