• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Astonishing X-men 1 is coming.............

108 posts in this topic

I see they did take it down tongue.gif

Name Code Qty Each Options

---------------------------------------------------------------

Astonishing X-Men #1 APR041684 1 3.99

Variant Edition

Director's Cut

(Advance Order)

Wizard Comic Sleeves (50 WIZCOMSL 1 9.99

Count)

Subtotal 13.98

Shipping 4.99

Tax 0.00

Total 18.97

this is my order blush.gif

Hang on......I'm w/ Newt on this.....Are people really already paying $100 for the Retailer Variant (Cassady Team) cover? Please answer quickly as I can still make it to my shop. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Hang on......I'm w/ Newt on this.....Are people really already paying $100 for the Retailer Variant (Cassady Team) cover? Please answer quickly as I can still make it to my shop. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

YES, at least that's what they are selling for on Ebay.

i got to my lcs at 1:30 and every copy of every version was gone.

I didn't even ask my store to pull a copy for my folder....but when i got there it was in my pull folder so I said what the heck and bought it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

EDIT:oh yea....HAPPY 600th post to me 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Just talked to the LCS. The Del Otto cover variant is starting at $10, has 100 copies. Cassady covers are all spoken for at just under $100 each.

Let the Madness Begin!

CRC

I got the Cassady for $20 (there was more than one available, too), but NOBODY had the Del'Otto covers.

I can get ANYBODY a copy of the Dell'Otto variant. Just let me know.

Variant cover:

astonishx.jpg

Call me crazy, but shouldn't a new #1 issue of an X-Men title actually feature the X-Men on the cover? I mean, only the retailer variant actually looks like it could be the cover to "Astonishing X-Men #1" - the other two look like covers for a new Wolverine series. mad.gif

This is just marketing madness - just look at how hyped up everyone is about this book...FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS. 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

I thought this turned out to be a real good introduction. Everyone knew the art was going to be fantastic and I was happy to see Whedon deliver a damn fine -script. I'll be sticking around for several issues at least.

I picked up the Dell Otto cover for $5 at my LCS. Not so interested in $60 for the Cassaday variant.