• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadicated to the Guys of General A BIG THANK YOU FROM THE KING

228 posts in this topic

I have interesting question for you cal and a observation I would like to make are you up for it.

I will try...

CAL hm

So this behind-the-back PMing is STILL going on?

Are you willing or able to share any of these PM's with the entire Board?

My request is first in line.

Then we can talk about yours...

CAL who is fair, unlike others...

I just want to thank CGC for how easy it is to ignore a user. Now that I know what is up with Cal and COI they are both on my ignore user list. This helps to keep the boards worth reading. Sure I will miss some of the stupidity and train wrecks but that is the trade off.

This thread is like an episode of Three's Company, except funnier, and without the hot blonde.

Priscella Barnes was better than Suzanne Somers anyway...

CAL who liked that show...

I have interesting question for you cal and a observation I would like to make are you up for it.

:taptaptap:

Have not heard anymore from him since that post...

Puzzled CAL (shrug)

I did get a strange PM last week, eluding to the possibility that I hit a raw, super-sensitive nerve with my " Paid membership" fee proposal. The message even went as far to declare that anything else would have been tolerable, but, and I quote her, " Even the rats of the sinking ship gotta scurry somewhere" which was quite the unusual syntax and choice of words...

CAL still going through the remaining 60 pages of PMs...

I feel the possibility of a victory if things go the way I think they should go...

CAL 3rd down and 1...

Victory over what? (shrug)

Can't tell it just yet...

Be patient

CAL :popcorn:

I'm slipping...

SKY...

why do we need the "ice breaker"???

Curious CAL...

there was too much popcorn...you probably have 6 people refreshing constantly while you are counting views...and I thought maybe you could discuss the song and your views on Jaggar while you were waiting for whatever you were waiting for;)

Pick up the pace a little;) At least you might enjoy Christina;)

The "refreshing": I believe that it only counts ONCE in a 24-hour period. Posts still count as posts, but the view counts do NOT increase without posts.

CAL somewhat computer saavvy challenged...

and I just checked it again... seconds away from 1,000 views...

CAL who is in awe of the topic matter at hand, and the lack of, let's say, less-than-forthright blowhards who all of a sudden are, "quiet"...

From follow-up reporting, it is pretty likely that didn't actually happen--

http://ordinary-gentlemen.com/blog/2012/02/15/a-north-carolina-non-troversy/

It's like when you go to school and the lunch police.. confiscate your lunch because your mom did not pack a veggie..and the replace your turkey sandwich, apple juice, and banana..with processed chicken nuggets, chocolate milk, and tater tots..

They think they are doing what is good for you because they know better but they replace the good wholesome stuff with carp...