• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadicated to the Guys of General A BIG THANK YOU FROM THE KING

228 posts in this topic

RMA is cool and contributes to these boards you are correct. You not so much. So by any chance was Justin your illegitmate son?

COI is a great asset to the boards. Here, he's just colossally wrong.

If you say so, because since I have joined I have seen nothing but stupidity out of the alias/ usernames of this COI and CAL. I will take your word that at one time he may have been an asset of some sort.

I mean really it says a lot about this Cal character when I have had multiple long time board members reach out to me via PM telling me about some interesting details about him. Honestly I should be nicer to him now that I am aware of what is truly going on and is the driving force behind this online persona.

So this behind-the-back PMing is STILL going on?

Are you willing or able to share any of these PM's with the entire Board?

Curious CAL

Curious CAL... hm

:facepalm:

Is CaptainofIndustry the same person as Cal? Or is this someone elses alias who just happen to dust off the username after 4 months to brown nose the out of Mitch?

I have been accused of being " Unruly American", and a few other shills in the "not-so-glorious" days past...

CAL does NOT need shills of any kind.

When I post my posts, I want NO misunderstandings...

CAL not happy today...

COI was having some fun with Brendan, Cal. It's not some kind of slight towards you

lol I have had far many more serious "slights" than this..

but maybe this Brendan character really thinks that COI and I are the same? if someone is stuck on an idea, it can be hard to convince them otherwise...

no, really? doh!

and he doesn't really think you are the same, that's why I posted, lol.I figured you would be hunting for bear.

Please don't get this thread pulled, I need a laugh when I get back;)

:popcorn:

My friends all call me "Whiskers" because I am curious, like a cat.

I thought it was because your back hair is always shaved in the image of Morris the cat. (shrug)

:popcorn:

My friends all call me "Whiskers" because I am curious, like a cat.

I thought it was because your back hair is always shaved in the image of Morris the cat. (shrug)

That's a Will Ferrell bit, so try to bite back your bile, Ferrell-hater.

Now over 800 views... most within the last 45 minutes...

CAL trying hard to be patient...

At least 2 of those were mine, interested in seeing behind the curtain as well.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Question for Cal and Mitch - Who is your favorite Subway spokesman? I know who mine is.

What makes you think I eat Subway???

CAL who is surprised at how many think...here...

Question for Cal and Mitch - Who is your favorite Subway spokesman? I know who mine is.

You don't have to eat Subway to think that Michael Strahan rules. I know I do!!!

Now over 800 views... most within the last 45 minutes...

CAL trying hard to be a mental patient...

Fixed.

It would have been funnier if you said: IS a xoxoxo...

CAL disappointed again... such feeble attempts...

You don't have to eat Subway to think that Michael Strahan rules. I know I do!!!

I did not like how Strahan broke that sack record... Farve took a slide, and they gave Strahan a full sack, thus beating Gastineau's record... weak weak weak...

CAL the football nut