• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadicated to the Guys of General A BIG THANK YOU FROM THE KING

228 posts in this topic

Question for Cal and Mitch - Who is your favorite Subway spokesman? I know who mine is.

What makes you think I eat Subway???

CAL who is surprised at how many think...here...

You don't have to eat Subway to think that Michael Strahan rules. I know I do!!!

:luhv: Is it too late to send a Valentine to someone?

Question for Cal and Mitch - Who is your favorite Subway spokesman? I know who mine is.

What makes you think I eat Subway???

CAL who is surprised at how many think...here...

You don't have to eat Subway to think that Michael Strahan rules. I know I do!!!

:luhv: Is it too late to send a Valentine to someone?

Must wait 365 days...

CAL who has set the trap...

RMA is cool and contributes to these boards you are correct. You not so much. So by any chance was Justin your illegitmate son?

COI is a great asset to the boards. Here, he's just colossally wrong.

If you say so, because since I have joined I have seen nothing but stupidity out of the alias/ usernames of this COI and CAL. I will take your word that at one time he may have been an asset of some sort.

I mean really it says a lot about this Cal character when I have had multiple long time board members reach out to me via PM telling me about some interesting details about him. Honestly I should be nicer to him now that I am aware of what is truly going on and is the driving force behind this online persona.

So this behind-the-back PMing is STILL going on?

Are you willing or able to share any of these PM's with the entire Board?

Curious CAL

Curious CAL... hm

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I'm slipping...

SKY...

why do we need the "ice breaker"???

Curious CAL...

there was too much popcorn...you probably have 6 people refreshing constantly while you are counting views...and I thought maybe you could discuss the song and your views on Jaggar while you were waiting for whatever you were waiting for;)

Pick up the pace a little;) At least you might enjoy Christina;)

Jared is cute..

here

I'm posting this as an ice breaker...

and because it's TOTALLY Sean's fault that I'm hooked on this dumb song...I never heard of it before his thread...

My favorite quote during my Moves like Jagger phase was from Sharon:

Can we please have Sean feather kicking Roy (disguised as Mick Jagger) and wicked Kung Fu moves and Chuck Norris?

I'm slipping...

SKY...

Curious CAL...

there was too much popcorn...you probably have 6 people refreshing constantly while you are counting views...and I thought maybe you could discuss the song and your views on Jaggar while you were waiting for whatever you were waiting for;)

what the heck...

CAL running out of patience...

I'm slipping...

SKY...

Curious CAL...

what the heck...

CAL running out of patience...

Jack, seriously...these "pms" were probably in the middle of the night, not eveyone has your time schedule...which you must admit, is a bit unusual.

You might have to wait till people get home from work, have dinner, take a nap...etc...

I guess ice breaker was the wrong term...think, half time distraction;)

lol I have had far many more serious "slights" than this..

but maybe this Brendan character really thinks that COI and I are the same? if someone is stuck on an idea, it can be hard to convince them otherwise...

CAL still waking...

Speaking from experience?

I have interesting question for you cal and a observation I would like to make are you up for it.

I will try...

CAL hm

I have interesting question for you cal and a observation I would like to make are you up for it.

I will try...

CAL hm

:popcorn: